f i v e

Ryuji suddenly walked out of her room, wearing an oversized hoodie and a short shorts, cutting the intense tension filling around the area.

"Ryuji." Donghyuck said averting his gaze at her "Let's start that freaking training."

"I'll train her hyung!" Chenle said "No." he said coldly to the younger.

"Come on, follow us Ryuji." Jeno offered and lead them and her to the secret basement which is where all of them trained to be part of this gang thing.

"Now can we start at shooting?" Donghyuck asked the girl as soon as they reach the basement, she nodded as a response, Donghyuck gave her some protective gears.

He then gave her a gun, "Aim for that." He said pointing at the cans that are ten meters away from them.

Ryuji pointed the gun, closing one of her eyes, aiming for it, she fired the gun, hitting the it directly.

"You have some skills." Donghyuck said "Now aim all of them." He said and the girl smirked, aiming for another can, firing it, again hitting it again directly.

"Just remember to relax when your aiming for your target." Renjun instructed her.

Again firing it at the gun, hitting it directly, she finished aiming all the cans, ten cans for exactly.

"Whoa noona's great!" Chenle compliment her while clapping his hands, "Dolphin stuff." Jisung said.

Donghyuck gave her a bottle of water, "You didn't tell me that your good at this kinds of things." He said.

"Now your like good at this shooting stuff, how about boxing." Jaemin said, "Hell yeah." the girl said sliding away the fact that he barged in her room, seeing her just in towel.

"I'll train her." Jeno said putting his boxing gloves.

Donghyuck throw her some boxing gloves and Jeno entered the ring, Ryuji entered the ring after finishing putting the boxing gloves.

"Ryuji always remember to keep your eyes at your opponent." Jeno said about to punch her but Ryuji quickly dodged it.

Hour have passed the both of them were exhausted, Jisung immediately gave Ryuji a bottle of water, same as Renjun who gave Jeno a bottle of water.

"Why don't you have a rest, continue the training tomorrow morning." Jaemin said while the others agree.

"Well we'll head back upstairs, I'll take a rest." Jeno said and walked upstairs others following him, which left Ryuji and Donghyuck alone.

"Let me try boxing with you Ryuji." Donghyuck said and stand up showing his fist.

Ryuji smirked getting hyped out, she's about to punch Donghyuck when her stupid feet stumbled.

Donghyuck who held her waist for support but unlucky him also tripping making him land on top of her.

One more move their lips would touch.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —