t h i r t e e n

"Hey where have you been?" Jaemin asked when Ryuji enter the classroom and slumped herself to her seat.

"No where." Ryuji said, laying her head to her desk. "You can't lie to me, what's the problem Ryuji?" Jaemin said, tilting his head to see her face.

"Donghyuck-" Ryuji mumbled. "I want to spend my time with my friends. But I guess that isn't possible since he's here." Ryuji continued.

"Say now, what I about I let you hang out with them." Jaemin said smiling at the girl. "What about him?"

"Don't worry. I'll handle him, now go." Jaemin said and tucked some strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you!" "You owe me one Ryuji!" Jaemin said while Ryuji chuckle as a response.

"Miyeon, Seowoo!" Ryuji said taking a seat infront of Miyeon. "Ryuji!" They both engulf her in a hug.

"Oh gosh, your hair!" Miyeon said, looking at the girl's hair. "It's beautiful!" Seowoo said, "I like what you did." Seowoo said and winking at her teasingly.

"Glad you like it." Ryuji said.
"Where have you been?" Seowoo asked. "I um- my parents take me to a vacation!" Ryuji said. No matter how much she hate lying to them, she still needs to keep a secret.

A secret that can drove everyone away from her.

"That's cool. Did you know that when you're away, the boys where also gone." Miyeon said, making Ryuji nod.

All three of them were talking happily. Since Ryuji was away for weeks now.

"Ryuji noona looks very happy." Chenle said to Jaemin "She'll not stay with us forever. So I want to make her happy." Jaemin said looking at the girl.

"But I thou-"

"No Chenle once her parents' know that she already know that she- they are mafias' they'll kept her away from us. Maybe letting her get into mission." Jaemin explain to the younger one.

"Can't she stay?" Jisung asked popping out of the corner suddenly. "Gosh, you scared me!" Chenle said.

"She can't. We're just here in the first place to help her." Jaemin said.

Their first period ended, Donghyuck not showing up meaning he skipped classes

"Jaemin!" The first thing Ryuji said once she step outside their classroom. "Thank you, really!" Ryuji said which made Jaemin chuckled.

When he spread his arms wide. "What? On no, no don't come nea-" when Jaemin engulf her with a hug.

"Ah hyung." Jisung said, Jaemin move back only to see an angry Ryuji which he just laughed and averted his eyes to Jisung.

He hummed as a response and Jeno point to his left. Which they all saw Donghyuck glaring at him.

But soon broke it when he walked away bumping almost at everyones' shoulders.

"Well damn his mad." Renjun said. "Young lady you're coming with us." Jeno said and gesture her to follow them.

Right she's part of the gang.

"Ryuji?" Miyeon said. "Sorry ladies but she's with us." Renjun said to them making her friends nod.

"Aren't we suppose to get a mission?" Ryuji asked. "We are in a mission." Chenle said.

"A mission to kick someone's butt later." Jisung added. "Tell me more about it." Ryuji said.

"This person hates your family, the fact that he wants to kill you to take revenge." Jeno said making the girl nod at the statement.

"So we are going to a party where he'll be attending." Jaemin said. "We would like you- no um you had a tasked. You'll be the one killing him." Jisung whispered at her.

"Alright."

"Now we should talked about that later at home, not here." Renjun said looking at them, which they all nod as a response.

"Now where's Donghyuck?" Renjun mumbled. "There he is!" Chenle said "Yeah um I'll seat at the other table." Ryuji said looking at the empty table next to where Donghyuck is.

"I'll go with you." Jaemin said. Jeno sigh and nod "Keep her in your watch Jaemin." Jeno said while they walked to the table Donghyuck's in.

"Let's get out lunches."

They were waiting in line, chitchatting. Once they had their turns. Ryuji ordered a lasagna and a strawberry juice while Jaemin had the same except he had a coffee.

They were about to walk to their table when someone bumped at Ryuji, making her stumble back to the ground and her wrist hitting the edge of the table.

Gladly Jaemin where holding their food.

"Ugh you bitch look at what you've done to my clothes." A girl said. "I'm Cha Hyorin."

Ryuji wince in pain since she land on the floor pretty harsh. "Look at my clothes ugh, idiot!" The Hyorin girl said and dumped her water in her.

"Hey what do you think your doing." Jaemin said holding the girl's wrist tightly to stop her pouring some more water.

"Get lost!" Jaemin shout before the girl can said something. "Are you okay?" Jaemin asked Ryuji.

"I'm fine." Ryuji said, then hissed when she held her wrist.

"Your wrist!" Jaemin said examining it "We need to get you to the nurses' office."

"No Jaemin I'm fine." Ryuji said "Noona please go to the nurses' office." Chenle said coming into the scene as same as the others but one person was missing.

"See they're worried to, now let's go Ryuji before it gets worse." Jaemin said.

Ryuji sighed and was about to speak but a voice cut her.

"I'll take her."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

i'll update often cuz I have alot of free time i guess?

Okay bye😚✌️