t h i r t y - n i n e

"Well gather around." Ryuji's dad said, taking a seat at the long meeting table.

Followed by NCT Dream and 127. "I've got missions my dears." Ryuji's mum said, a picture then was flashed on the board. A man in his mid forty's.

"This man right here, is selling a fake ear rings, necklace and other jewellery to middle and first to second highschool students but the problem is that is fake and it's over priced. A tracker, that can be detected by them, once they know their house location, they'll barge in and rob the house."

"Now for that, Team A, track their base and hack the passcode, Team B, find this old hag, and the Team C is to go to their base, destroy all the jewellery, and lastle Team D, the medic team."

"When is that?" Ryuji asked her parents, "Tomorrow afternoon, after your classes, bring clothes to change alright." Mrs. Jeon said. "We'll let you guys to decide what team are you in." Ryuji's dad said.

"We'll give you time to think."

"Ah this man is really frustrating, I want to rest!" Ryuji said slumping at her chair.

"Come on Naji, atleast we help those kids." Her brother said, "How can those kids even bought that over price fake thing?" Ryuji question as the others chuckled.

"Alright have you guys decided? Whose team A?" Ryuji's dad asked, Jaemin, Jisung, Renjun, Winwin raised their hand, "Good."

"Team B?" Chenle, Ryuji, Jungwoo, and Doyoung raised their hands.

"Team C?" Jeno, Donghyuck, Mark, Jaehyun, Yuta, Lucas, and Taeyoung raisedd their hands, "While Johnny, Taeil and Kun and Ten is the medic team. Good!"

"It's getting late, go get enough sleep for tomorrow." Ryuji's mum said, all of them stood up and bowed to Ryuji's parents.

"This is the firt time Hyuck and Ryuji will separate in a mission." Renjun said as Jeno nodded.

"I know that's why I'm sleeping on her room." Donghyuck said.

"Please don't do anything to my sister, or I'll let you drink my coffee every hour." Jaemin said in a warning tone.

"Don't worry Jae, your sister is deeply safe with me, right babe?" Donghyuck asked, "Yeah, right." Ryuji stated as she rolled her eyes.

"Good luck on that Haechan!" Jeno said as he patted Donghyuck's shoulders, "She's still mad at the incident, I know you can do it Hyuck." Renjun said bursting to a laughter, trailing behind Jeno and the rest.

"Wah, jealousy and madness at the same time, this is for you Hyuck, this is really for you." Jaemin said before happily skipping away.

Donghyuck pouted and turn around only to be gretted by a slam of the door infront of his face.

Hearing laughs at his side, he glare at his friends and his hyungs that was watching the whole scene.

"It's not funny." Donghyuck stated as he cutely pouted at them.

"We know you can do it." Taeyong stated before going to his own room, soon followed by the others whose also going to their own room.

"Lee Ryuji, open this door!"

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Seeing the 'NCT 2020 YearParty' is just ... 🤩🤯😍✨