t w e l v e

"I'm sorry." Ryuji mumble at her friend. "It's fine Ryuji, I'll go ahead." Seowoo said and left.

"Look at what you did!" Ryuji said "Like I care." Donghyuck said to the girl. Ryuji scoffed "Let go." She said.

"Donghyuck let go." Ryuji said once again. "Donghyuck I said let go!" Ryuji said and harshly took Donghyuck's grip off her.

She walked away from them, letting her foot get her somewhere. "Look at what you did to her hyuck." Jaemin said and walked away, followed by the others.

"Ugh!" Donghyuck said and followed her. Once they reach the rooftop, Donghyuck grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.

"Look at me." He said, "Look at me Ryuji." Ryuji then looked at him, anger written all over her face.

"What!" Ryuji asked the boy. "You just can't roamed aroung without me, okay." Donghyuck said "I'm not a kid." "Yeah I know but you act like a kid."

Ryuji scoffed, "Just leave me alone." Ryuji said and try to take down Donghyuck's hands around the wall.

Donghyuck both of her hands on her cheeks, making her face him. Donghyuck then start leaning in.

But soon drove her head onto his chest, he's hugging her.
He gently stroke her hair.

"What are you doing?" Ryuji said, her voice was muffled. "Hugging you. Isn't it obvious?" Donghyuck said.

Once Donghyuck loosen the grip the girl spoke up.

"Leave alone for today please." She said, making Donghyuck scoffed at her in disbelief.

Once she said that she left the rooftop leaving him their.

Donghyuck groaned in frustration, punching the wall. Leaving his knuckles drip blood.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

It's short but I promise to make the next chapter longer.

Just leaving this here;)