f o r t y - t w o

"That hurts." Donghyuck said, "Duh." Ryuji stated as she helped Donghyuck to stood up.

"Why the hell are you facing the back?" Ryuji asked, "Jaemin told me that you're already here, so I want to surprise you, I wait for you to turn into this direction and also keep guard on my back if someone's there, so when I turn my back just for some couple of seconds- then boom."

Donghyuck said as he held his shoulders, "I'm sorry." Ryuji said as she chuckled, only to be patted at the back by Donghyuck whose looking at her with a smug look.

"Now let's go get the children, hm?" Ryuji asked as she held Donghyuck's hand.

"At that door Ryuji." A voiced said at the earpiece, "Alright." Ryuji said as she went infront of the said door.

She twisted the door knob and saw the children crying, Ryuji's eyes softened at the sight.

"Hi." Ryuji said softly, she went to a little girl at the corner and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Are you alright?"
"Please don't hurt us." The little girl beg, Ryuji shook her head and hug the little girl, "I'll help you to get out, hm?" Ryuji said.

Ryuji pull away from the hug and gather all of the four children, "Promise me that when we go out, please try to lessen the noise hm, I'll bring you to an orphanage first, we'll find your parents soon." Ryuji said.

"Let's go." Donghyuck whispered as he caught one of the child's hand.

"We're on our way back." Ryuji said to the earpiece, "All hallways clear, others are also on their way back."

The six of them fasten their pace up and successfully got out, Ryuji bring the children at the van, telling the medic team to help them if they had wounds.

Soon after the others got out, going to the van quickly before Jaehyun started to drive back to their base.

"Taeyong and Doyoung will send the children at an orphanage." Johnny informed as they nodded.

"We have nothing to do for atleast a week now right?" Ryuji asked as both of her parents shook their head while Ryuji smiled.

"Finally!" Ryuji said as she was about to go to her room when Donghyuck dragged her

"Let's go out, my treat babe so you don't have anything to worry about."
Donghyuck said but Ryuji stopped him.

"Can you please let me change into something else first, you are cooly dressed." Ryuji said.

"I look hot right?"
"Always hun."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

the ending is on the way:<

All of the songs is veryyy good now let's all stream😗✌🏼
From Home be like sliding to my sad playlist.