t w e n t y - n i n e

Friday, 4:15pm

"What! I ain't dressing slutty!" Ryuji said running across the whole house while the others ran after her.

"I won't!" Ryuji said coming to a suddenly stop, making the boys trip on the floor.
"Okay, first of all you won't dress slutty, second of all how bout' this?" Jaemin asked, showing a black V-neck, sleeveless, crop top down to her waist and a shiny skirt just about her knees.

"I look like a funny disco ball." Ryuji stated and the two youngest laughed at her statement.
"Shush my child." Jaemin said dragging her to her room so she could change.

Seconds later she walked out of the room, Jaemin then put denim jacket on her shoulders' and smile at satisfaction.

"Now get out and fix yourselves." Ryuji stated and shooed them out, closing her door.

Arriving at the party, drank people, dancing, music, lights

It was just a party.

"Were here." Jaemin said at the ear piece, Ryuji looked at where Donghyuck where, he nodded and looked around.

"Hi there! Kim Yugyeom." He said handing his hand out, Ryuji gladly accepted it, smiling.

"Ryuji." She said, "Say, I never see you before? Are you perhaps from N City Academic School?" He said, "Yeah, um are you also from that school." She asked.

"A senior perhaps, damn." He said chuckling, "I'll greet guests, nice meeting you Ryuji." He said while smiling cheekily.

"Are you done?" She mumbled but loud enough to be heard in the ear piece,
"We're gathering all of it, just a few more minutes- Mark what the hell!" Jaemin said at the other line.

The ringing of her phone interrupted it, looking at the caller ID, it was Jisung.

"Noona!" Chenle said, looking like he runned 10 miles, "Slow down, why?" She asked the boy in the other line.

"Hyorin, she's the child, the Kim Yugyeom guy, or they called Got7 is one of there allies and we almost got caught and were on our way back!" He said.

"Get out of there Ryuji!" Jeno shout at the other line, "Just shoot him, gosh." Renjun said, frustration was heard in his voice, coming after that was a gunshot.

She ended the call, seeing Jaemin and Mark just got back,
arriving at her face. "Hyorin's the child and Got7 is there allies, let's get out." She said at the earpiece, knowing that Donghyuck heard it loud and clear.

"Hyuck let's get out of here."

"Jae, mark?" As she looked to her sides, they nodded and walked out without being suspicious.

As they were closed to their car, a gunshot was heard, making all people ran around, screaming.

Ryuji hissed, groaning as the bullet hit her right waist, flesh blood drippin on her body and skirt.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

That's why never a wear crop top when attending a party, lmao.

I'm late but, thank you for 7k reads!