t e n

One week later

One week have passed that Ryuji known that she's a mafia. Most of the day she just stay at her room doing nothing staring at the ceiling.

She talked to the boys but just in short times. She just want her mind to be clear.

Ryuji sighed and walked out of her room, going down the living room and sat on the couch.

She closed her eyes when she then felt the couch sink a little and felt some presence in her.

"What do you want Donghyuck." Ryuji said, "You already recognized my scent." Ryuji scoffed at his statement.

"Hm what do I want?" Donghyuck said and act like he's thinking.

"I want you."

Then silence overcome them two, "Just kidding." He said, making Ryuji scoffed again.

"Yeah I know that's why you can clearly see that I hate you." Ryuji said eyes still close.

"You'll love me." Donghyuck said sarcastically. "Will you open you eyes Ryuji noona!" Shout from upstairs.

Ryuji groanded inside, but listen to the kid.

. . .

Beautiful brown eyes, so clear that you can see yourself in it. Sparks can see through the beautiful brown eyes.

Ryuji pushed Donghyuck off, hard.
Donghyuck groans in pain, the others then laughed seeing hyuck on the floor.

"That's what you get hyung." Jisung said laughing to the boy whose at the floor.

"Just what the hell are you thinking?!" Ryuji said looking at him sternly.

Donghyuck laughed bitterly and stood up, "You'll never get what I'm thingking Jeon Ryuji." Donghyuck said and left of to his room.

Slamming it hard, "His attitude can freely change suddenly." Renjun said to the girl.

"Psh." Ryuji said and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep. Yeah a sleep.

Ryuji who felt something heavy on her waist immediately woke up

Seeing Donghyuck, but she's in her room. She sneakily unwrapped Donghyuck's arms, and freely walked out.

"Mind telling me what happend last night!" Ryuji shout when she reached the living room.

"We thought that you're just thinking, so we left you alone because we're sleepy. That's all I know." Chenle said.

"So then it's already 1am in the morning that time when Donghyuck and Jaemin come downstairs, then Donghyuck saw you on the couch, carried you up to your room, but he never walked out meaning he slept on your room." Renjun continue.

"Leaving me and Jaemin dumbfounded, when this guy here went straight to his room not giving a single damn about life." Renjun added swiftly putting his arms at Jaemin and smiled smugly.

"You didn't do anything right?" Jeno asked teasingly. Ryuji flicked his forehead.

"I don't like him, I hate him." Ryuji said to them.

"The more you hate, the more you love." They all said in sync and in a sing tone.

Except for one person whose arms crossed and for what Renjun just said earlier.

He didn't give a damn about life.

"Idiots."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

I don't know where this story is leading to🤦‍♀️