n i n e t e e n

"Why does all the good moments have to be ruined." Jisung said, getting his pocket knife.

"Yeah I know right." Hyun Jae said, "I ain't asking you." "Let's have fun shall we." Q said while Haknyeon and New smirked.

"Ryuji!" Jaemin shout and passed her a pocket knife, "Thanks." She said, "Hello again!" Q said, with quick reflexes he shoved her knife away.

"Okay that's unfair." Ryuji said, Q quickly put her right hand behind her, letting her kneel.

Ryuji wince at the tight grip, "Who told you to touch her." Donghyuck said, his gaze that could kill you immediately.

"She's not yours eventually."
"And also do you think she would like this side of you? I know you're more than this Haechan."

"You're getting on my nerves." Donghyuck said, "Oh-"
He quickly tackled Q at the ground, throwing a punch at his cheeks and another one.
Donghyuck who put a knife on Q's neck, eyes darkening.

"I told you Ryuji, he's far from who he shown you." Q said, "Say one more thing i'll cut your throat." Donghyuck hissed.

"Don't be shy-"

"Put some more!" Chenle shout, "Idiot, help me here!" Renjun said whose being tackled down by Hyun Jae while Jisung and Jaemin handle Haknyeon and Jeno handle New.

"Don't fall for his trap Ryuji, he'll probably just want his gang to be kn-"

"You won't shut up huh, well take this." Donghyuck punch him, making the blood on Q's lips worsen.
Donghyuck's eyes darkened.

"You really shouldn't be involved with him, his worse than us-"

But he was cut of by Donghyuck punched, grabbing his next. "You don't know me Ji ChangMin." Donghyuck said and letting go of his grip.

He stood up, only to be faced by Ryuji, he scoffed and walked away, bumping his shoulders at Ryuji.

At that point, Ryuji was frozen, she didn't know what to do.

"Let's go." Jaemin said and dragging her out of the room. "Move now!" Jaemin shout while running. They both successfully made outside.

"Was he really like that-"
"When he's serious yes, he could kill you right on the spot. But he's lucky he didn't kill ChangMin." He said.

Ryuji nodded, lifelessly zoning out.
Rubbing her hands, though the coldness hits her small body, the fact that she was only wearing a t-shirt.

"Here. Jaemin handed his jacket, but Ryuji refused. "No, you take it, you'll catch a cold." She said but Jaemin chuckle.

Putting his jacket in her shoulders and slide her hands on the sleeves.

"Hey! you two, hop on we'll go!" Johnny said, hopping on the driver's seat.

Jaemin nod and open the car's door, gesturing Ryuji to hop on, while they both wait for others to get in.

"Let's get out of here!"

"It's weird, after we got fighting with them yesterday, we get to go to school today

"It's weird, after we got fighting with them yesterday, we get to go to school today." Chenle said, "You're wierd." Jisung said and walked to their classroom.

"Hey."

"What do you want?" Renjun said and glared at the girl- that Cha Hyorin girl.

"I didn't quite catch you guys name." Hyorin said, pushing Ryuji to the side. "Bitch." Ryuji mumbled.
"Hey, if you're going to disrespect her then leave us alone." Donghyuck said walking passed her.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Hyorin said and help Donghyuck's wrist.
"She's a clingy ass bitch." Jeno mumbled and the others laughed at his statement.

"Let's go Ryuji!" Jaemin said, smiling at the girl, which she nodded and followed Jaemin.

"Look whoever you are girl, leave us alone." Donghyuck said and hardly let go of her wrist.

"You're just playing hard to get."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —