f o u r t e e n

"No! I can manage-"

But before Ryuji continue her sentence, Donghyuck carried her. "Just quite down." Donghyuck mumble at her.

Ryuji whose embarrassed, shut her mouth. "I hate this." Ryuji mumble continuously. She hates people staring at her.

They reach the clinic and Donghyuck placed her carefully on one of the bed.

"What happen?!" The nurse asked, examining Ryuji's wrist, droplets of blood running down.

"The table, I hit on one of the tables edges, well their was a sharp thing their slicing my wrist." Ryuji explain.

"I'll clean up your wound, Donghyuck get some bandages." The nurse said, "How come you knew him?" I asked. "He's one of people who always sleep here." The nurse said and chuckle.

"Give me your wrist." The nurse said which Ryuji followed her instructions.

The nurse then start cleaning her wound and finished it by putting a bandage to it. "All done, you can stay here to rest."

"No it's okay." I said and stood up. "If you say so, see you around!" The nurse said and Ryuji walked away, Donghyuck trailing behind her.

"You heard the mission?" Donghyuck asked, Ryuji hummed and Donghyuck nod.

"The dress you'll wear is at your room." Donghyuck said and Ryuji nod. Knowing that when she asked he'll only said that 'he have ways' on that things.

Ryuji walked inside their classroom only receiving stares. "May you both explain where have you two been?" Their teacher asked.

"Some accident happen." Ryuji said showing her wrist. The teacher nod, "Careful next time, you may seat."

Once classes are over, they immediately went home, preparing for their mission

Renjun gave them each an ear piece for contacts and information. Jeno whose instructing Ryuji that one they get to the party.

A man in glasses will be the suspect. She'll put poison in her drink.
She knew alot of men in glasses would be there but she just have to trust the others for information.

"Try being seductive." Jeno said "Hell no!" Ryuji said and Jeno chuckle at her.

"Go change." Jeno said and pushed her to her room. A red sleeveless lace dress, it's hugging her body and it's itching her.

She got her small silver purse, it's an ordinary purse but it's not a holder of money, but a hold for the poisons.

She put 3 poisons on the purse, wearing her heels, putting a rosy tint on her lips and walked out.

"We'll be their." Jaemin said, "If the plan didn't work." He added "The plan will work besides I'm Jeon Ryuji." She said and laugh.

"We'll leave in 10 minutes!" Chenle shout. Renjun who walked away and opened the door leading in the garage.

He starts the car. "Are we all set?" Jisung asked, "We are." Donghyuck said.

"Then let's go!" Jaemin said and walked to the car where Renjun is.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —