n i n e

"We're cousins, that's all." Ryuji said, "Ah we have something to tell you." Taeyong said and gestured het to sat infront of them.

"I'll handle this hyuck." Taeyong whispered to Donghyuck's ear. Donghyuck sighed and sat next to Ryuji.

Hyuck held her hand, keeping a serious face. Now tell who told Hyuck to be hot af.

Ryuji tried to take her hands away but he only tightened his grip.

"Ryuji do you know where you parents are now?" Taeyong asked, Ryuji shook her head as a no.

Taeyong sighed "They lied to you Ryuji, all that left their mouth was a lie. Trust me." Taeyong said.

"They lied that they go outside the county because of their work."

"They lied to you to make you safe. I've known all of this because I once work for your parents."

"My work is to spy on you and report it to your parents that you're doing fine."

Taeyong said then sighed. "You're a mafia Ryuji, your parents are mafia, the most powerful one. The reason why your parents leave you is to deal some dumbass people." Donghyuck said, not looking at her but just keeping a serious face.

"Me? A mafia, hell no, this can't be right." Ryuji said looking at them disbelief.

"Ryuji that's why we captured you, we're training you to help your parents to get rid the people who hates them more then their life." Donghyuck said.

"And the reason why other gang wants to capture you too is to be recognized by your parents, so that they can prove that their strong." Donghyuck added.

The others nod, on the other hand Ryuji whose lost deep in her thoughts.

The dream, the dream she had last night, was it connected to  the present? Ryuji thought to herself.

"Let me get this straight-"

"They are not." Johnny said joking out of the blue.

"Gosh. Can someone shut him. And also we're all straight, that why we have on so called abs, excuse yourself!"

"Johnny not now!" Taeil scolds him for interrupting the girl's words.

"Okay you may continue." Johnny said and show a peace sign.

"So you're telling me that both of my parents are mafias which made me also a mafia? Now that you captured me, you want to bring that mafia side on me and to help my parents?"

"Exactly." Taeyong said which made the thoughts Ryuji haved neatly arraged.

"If my parents are too powerful, they can just kill that 'people.'" Ryuji said.

"That's not about it, they don't have enough skilled guards to protect them. That's why we all are helping them, crazy right?" Doyoung explain to the younger girl.

Ryuji sighed and rest her back to the couch. "Donghyuck let go." Ryuji said to the boy with eyes closed.

"Please excuse me." Ryuji said and release Donghyuck's grip on her.

Ryuji stood up and went to her room. She sat on her bed and deeply sighed.

"So that's reason behind my dream, they don't want me to know that I'm a mafia." She mumbled.

"It's been years. I only know it today." Ryuji scoffed.

Now her mind set a new goal to achieve.

Why did her parents kept it for years, she knows it's for her safety but she can defend herself- enough.

Why can't they just tell her and she could keep it a secret.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Yeah, I forgot to update this book

Don't forget to vote and comment