s e v e n

Ryuji then woke up, sweat was running down her skin, she was breathing heavily.

"What was that about." She mumbled and grab some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Minutes passed she walked out of the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and a sweatpants.

She walked towards the door but it was lock, she turned her head towards the table and saw a note.

Good Morning, eat this, we locked you because someone will come here. Don't worry we'll protect you, we still need you that's why.

They are expecting some guess, but why would they locked her and just tell her the truth?

"That's wierd." Ryuji said and ate the food they gave.

She was about to take the last bite at her food when a harsh, loud, knock was heard.

She quickly stand up and put her ears at the door.

"What do you want this time." Donghyuck's voice can be heard.

After that she heard muffled voices, "aish!" she said in frustration, "What are they talking about." She wondered walking in circles.

Ryuji was drown on her own thoughts when she heard a gunshot, she flinched at first but walk to the door and put her ears again.

"Where is the girl!" A boy shout. "Hey easy was do you think that the girl was with us huh!" Donghyuck yelled.

"Let me see."

Footsteps were heard, climbing up stairs, later on a door was open, harshly and loudly.

"Oops she's not her, why not try the other one ey."

And again a door was open, harshly and loudly but this time it was heard next to her room.

"Oh shit." Ryuji mumbled at herself and quickly hide at her closet.

"Oh she's also not here." The boy said, "Ah maybe she's in here." The still unknown boy said.

"She's not here Sangyeon." Jaemin said in his usual tone.

"Is that so Jaemin." Sangyeon said, they both share an intense gaze at each other.

Sangyeon scoffed and turn around, facing Ryuji's bedroom door.

He pointed the gun at her door but doesn't shoot, "Kevin."
He said and signal Kevin something.

Kevin walked upstairs to Ryuji's room, getting a hair pin out of his pocket.

Kevin did something to the pin and put it inside the keyhole, unlocking it.

"They are smart." Jeno mumble at himself, Sangyeon looked at them and smirked before entering the room.

As for Ryuji whose hiding inside her closet heard the heavy footsteps, she put her hand in her mouth, not wanting to make any noise.

"She not here idiots." Donghyuck said at the two boys whose at her room, "Oh really?" Sangyeon said.

"What about that closet." He said and went to the closet, and was about to open it.

Donghyuck then pointed his gun at Sangyeon.

"I told you she's not here, leave before you bleed to death."

Sangyeon scoffed and walked out of the room, bumping his shoulders to Donghyuck.

Once they all heard the door shut, loudly. Jaemin rushed at the closet, opening it revealing Ryuji.

"You really should give me a gun." She said and walked out of the closet.

"Are you alright?" Chenle asked her, "I'm alright don't worry." She said to the younger.

"The next time they'll be here, they'll be crying back to their houses."

Ryuji said, earning a smirk from all the guys at her room.

"The blood still runs on you, Ryuji."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Happy Hyuck's Day!!