t h i r t y - f i v e

"Well hello-"
"Surprise bitches!"

The group, The Boyz entered the mansion, wearing a tuxedo with a matching black tie.

"Ey Ryuji!" Sunwoo said and reach out his hand for her to shake, "Who the hell are you?" Mica said as Sunwoo looked offended.

"Hi I'm Sunwoo." As he forcefully took Mica's hand and shake it before handcuffing it.

"Who invited you here?" Donghyuck asked "Thanks to Jisung, we're not here to fight though, and besides we also work now for 'the real Ryuji's' parents." Sunwoo explained.

"Since when?"
"Yesterday, great right?"
"Great my ass."

"Now tell me where's Ryuji." As Sunwoo pointed a gun on the middle of her forehead. "Make me!" Mica said.

As Sunwoo is about to pull the trigger, Jaemin's phone once again rings.

"The infamous bridge in Mad City, hurry!- Hey! I told you not to touch that- Let go off me!"

And the line ended after the sound of the gunshot. "Let's go, hurry!" Donghyuck said as he jogged towards the van Ryuji's parents owned.

"You know what to do here Sangyeon." Ryuji's mother said looking at the boy before slapping Mica once again in the cheeks, hardly.

"There!" Chenle shout as he pointed at the seven men in the middle of the empty road of the infamous bride of Mad City

"Jeon Ryuji!" Mr Jeon shout to his daughter, "Dad!" Ryuji shout as she was in the end of the railings, got7 was surrounding her.

"Well well well. Look who showed up."
As Jaebum walked forward and grabbed Jaemin shirt's collar.

"Don't touch him!"
Ryuji shout, "Yeah like we care!" Jaebum said, and dragged him to the railings.

"Hey! Who do you think you are to drag those two away?"
Mr. Jeon asked as he put on a fierce looked and stepped forward.

"Tsk, you're the one who killed Cha Hyorin's mother right. You'll pay for it!" Bambam shout.

"Oh so you're getting your revenge? Tsk don't even try, we all know that you'll eventually lose, you'll never reach the level of the Jeons' not one tiny bit."

Mrs. Jeon said as she walked slowly to every words she tell.

"Now, tell that stupid Mr. Cha, he's ridiculously stupid to ranked number 1 in this mafia world- rats.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —