t h i r t y - o n e

"Yeah, jeez we killed her! Job's done!" Bambam said, "Not yet." Jackson muttered as matter-of-fact.

"Tsk if she live then replace her, like Mark hyungs sister." Bambam suggests looking at them.
The others' looked at each other smirking, "Show us what you got Bam." Jaebum said, getting a glass of wine.

"I'll prove them whose right." He muttered as he walked away, grabbing a bunch of snacks from the kitchen table and head to his assigned office.

" He muttered as he walked away, grabbing a bunch of snacks from the kitchen table and head to his assigned office

4 weeks later

Jaemin was inchanged to look after Ryuji, when her fingers move, surprised, Jaemin stood up and went to call the doctor and the others.

He made a huge mistake. He should leave. He should have just stay.

Ryuji, opened her eyes, seeing a plain white ceiling, she looked around realizing she's in a hospital.

When 7 people enter her room, with an all black clothing and a black mask.
"Ryuji." A man said, she didn't budge, nor do anything she just stay still.

"I guess you are." He said as he harshly put a cloth on her mouth making her unconscious again.

Some others, took out the needles that are in her hands. And a girl who look like Ryuji made its way on the bed and sticking the needles on her hands.
(she just tape the needles to make it look realistic, she didn't put it inside her skin.)

"We'll leave the job to you Mica."
"I'll do fine brother, now go!" Mica said before looking like a lost child in a hospital.

Seconds later Jaemin walked in with a doctor and the others.

"Ryuji!" Donghyuck said and hugged her, which Mica uncomfortably smiled at them.

"Do you remember them?" The doctor asked and Ryuji nodded sending a relief on the others.

"Well she's alright now, she'll be discharged in a few weeks." The doctor smile and excuse his way out.

All of them circled the Ryuji, or should I say Mica.
"We're happy you survived!" Taeyong said, slightly hugging her as Mica only smiled.

Jaemin on her left side was looking at her hands.
"Are you alright?" She asked Jaemin whose beside her.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." He said while taking a seat on the couch that was in the room.

Everyone then scattered everywhere across the room, chitchatting.

"Chenle, come here." Mica said, gesturing at the boy to come near her.
Chenle stood up and walked to her.

"I'll share you my secret."
Mica said smirking inside, as Chenle hyped up and stood at her side.
"Tell me!" Chenle whisper to her ear.

"The game had started, watch out."
She whispered back to the boy who now had a wide eyes on what he heard.

"That'll be our little secret, lele."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

I'm in a good mood, so maybe I'll update another one ;))