t w e n t y - f i v e

Wednesday. One day to go before their assigned task, but no one seems to invite the whole school to a party.

"That bitch really should announce the party early." Ryuji mumble but it seems Jaemin heard it. Chuckling, Ryuji turned her head to him.

"Oh you heard- words I've said?" Ryuji said, lowering her voice at the last part, "Yes." Jaemin said, nodding his head.

Ryuji scoffed, "Just say that you're agreeing with me." "That doesn't make any sense."

"It does."
"It doesn't Ryuji."
"You two are so- just stop."

They both when an angry Renjun was glaring at them. Jaemin scrunched his nose, looking like his angry. Renjun scoffed and was about the speak.
"Do that one more I'll-"

"Hachan-ie!"
"Oh here comes the witch."
"My ears are bleeding, Chenle help me!"
"Uh no."

"Hi!" Hyorin said, clinging her hand to Donghyuck, he scoffed looking at her.
"What do you want-"

"Hyobitch what do want from us?"
Renjun said cutting Donghyuck's words.
"It's Hyorin." She said, standing straight. "I don't care."

"Right- I was inviting you to my party, friday, 7pm. See you there Haechan-ah." She said blowing a kiss before walking away.

They all looked at each other, knowing it, very well.
"So she's the child." Ryuji said crossing her hands. "Probably yes or no, look." Jisung said, showing his phone.

"A party at friday, 7pm too." Jisung said, "Kim Yugyeom?" Donghyuck said, unsure. "He's aware that he's inviting strangers to right?" Chenle asked.

"No, it says that we, Dream, were invited, he knows something about us." Donghyuck explain.

"You know it's not really ok to talk about that here." Ryuji said, giving a glare to each students whose looking at them.

"We'll decide that at home."
"My home."
"Our home."
"Are we getting a new version of Tom and Jerry?" Jeno said as he laugh at Donghyuck and Ryuji, bickering.

"Yeah I know that's your home, but we also live there-"
"We're just their because of the thing."
"Well we all knew that your home will also be our home."
"And why?"
"You'll know soon honey." Donghyuck said as he put his hands in his pocket and walked away.

The others were squealing, Jisung and Chenle hitting each other at their shoulder. NoRenMin were giggling quietly.

"You guys are wierd." Ryuji said, rolling her eyes, walking away which made the boys continue to giggle.

"We don't care but we all know Donghyuck will-"

"Jaemin that's enough, go on Ryuji." Renjun said quick covering Jaemin's mouth with his hand.

They all don't want Jaemin to spoil something. The plan.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Let's welcome Got7 in this book.
👏👏👏