t w e n t y

"What?"

"You heard me." Hyorin said, Donghyuck smirked and walked up to her.

"I'm not playing hard to get, you have eyes right? And you're not eventually blind, but you can't see that I'm not interested in any other way about you." Donghyuck said to Hyorin and left her.

He step foot in the classroom, but a pair of eyes stop him from walking, he looked at the girl who seemed to be staring at him with bored eyes.

He chuckled lowly and walked up to her, "You're tired aren't you." He said and the girl nodded, sighing heavily.

"Follow me then." He said and dragged her, the others seemed to me shocked at the sudded move but shrugged it off.

"Why are we here?" Ryuji asked as Donghyuck gesture her to take a seat next to him.

Donghyuck placed her head in his shoulder, "Get a rest first." He said and Ryuji nodded as she got into deep slumber.

" He said and Ryuji nodded as she got into deep slumber

It was now break time. Ryuji was walking through the hallway but something feels off about it.

Her phone starts to vibrate repeatedly, she took it out and saw a photo of her and Donghyuck in the rooftop.

And it was posted by Hyorin, Ryuji chuckle and smirked, walking to the cafeteria, looking straight at the girl.

She took a bottle of water and dumped it into Hyorin's hair.
"You bitch!" She shout and looked at Ryuji.
"Serve you right." Ryuji said and smirked, tilting her head in satisfaction.

Ryuji turned around and was about to walked but her hair was grabbed pulling her back. She scoffed, grabbing Hyorin's arms, twisting it, making her to kneel, face on the ground.

"Make sure if you're going to make an issue, tell me about it first." Ryuji said and harshly let go of her arm.

She took a seat at where Jisung and the others were and messed her hair in frustration. "Gosh!" She said.

"Calm down." Jaemin said and handed her a bottle of water, "I'll kill her if she spread an issue." She said and drank the water.

"Before you could kill her can you tell us something." Jisung said looking at her munching his food.

"Go on." Ryuji said resting her chin in her palm.

"Are you and Donghyuck a thing?"

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —