f o r t y - t h r e e

Donghyuck and Ryuji was in a funfair, at the claw machine area to be exactly.
Donghyuck was trying to win the teddy bear to give Ryuji.

Ryuji smiled as he saw the boy so concentrate that he didn't know that Ryuji went to buy food.

"Yes!" Donghyuck shout, stretching his hand out by victory, "Here." Donghyuck gave Ryuji the teddy bear as she hugged it.

"Thanks hyuck."
"Where do want to do next?"
"Roller Coaster."
"Hell no."

"Come on, it'll be fun." Ryuji said as she dragged Donghyuck to get a ticket for the ride.

"I still love my life." Donghyuck stated as Ryuji laughed at him.

The both of them were seated and the people whose there were helping them with the belts, the people securely locked the belt and went on.

The boy pull a lever as the ride slowly starts to move.

As the ride slowly climbed up the, it stopped midway, before clearly going on fast down.

As Donghyuck screamed on top of his lungs, holding dearly at Ryuji.

"That was hell." Donghyuck said as he was still clinging at Ryuji's arms, Ryuji laughed and dragged him to a food stall to buy him some water.

"Drink up."

Donghyuck grabbed the water bottle at her grip, and drank it before thanking her.

"Are you hungry?" Donghyuck asked the girl as she nodded, he smiled and draged her to a fast food restaurant.

"A table for two please." He stated, as the woman nodded and smiled at then before showing a table.

"Please call any waiters and waitress around if you're ready to order, enjoy your night!" The woman said as she bowed and walked back to where she was at.

"What do you want."
"Anything would do- lava cake as a dessert please."

Donghyuck nodded and closed the menu, he slightly stretched his arms and snapped it, getting the attention of one of the waiters.

"Time flies fast like lightning, it's already nine." Donghyuck stated as Ryuji looked at him confused.

"Is there something you want to go to?" Ryuji asked, as Donghyuck nodded, he dragged her to a street, no cars passing by, as it was dead silent.

Donghyuck inhaled and exhaled as he held Ryuji's hands.

"Ryuji, prepare to die out of cringe." He said as Ryuji laughed and nodded, looking straight at his eyes.

"I'm courting you for a while now, right? And I want to tell you that I love you with my whole heart and I would die just to protect you, I meant that, and I'm asking you just once,"

"Will you be mine?"

"You idiot, stop pushing me!"
"Me, I'm not the one pushing you, it's Renjun."
"You wanna get hit?"
"Shh, all of you shut up!"

Chenle huffed and walked out of their hiding spot and walked out only to be seen by the couple.

"It's all Jaemin's idea!"

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

🤡