t h i r t y - s e v e n

Jaebum glared and pushed Jaemin off out of his grip, "Well that's easy." Ryuji mumbled as she got closer slowly.

"Now get on!" Jaebum said, gesturing at the car, "Well, no." Ryuji said, twisting his hand, pulling a knife secretly, stabbing him straight at his waist.

Jaebum stumble on the ground, and landed straight at his face on the road, slowly closing his eyes.

Ryuji sighed heavily and looked at them, Jaemin for exactly.

"Mum, dad, just don't make any secrets from your own daughter alright." Ryuji said.

She walked to Jaemin and reached out her hand.

"Na Ryuji's the name when our real father live, I'm also your sister as you can see. The girl you thought was long gone but no, me and both of our mum survived while our father didn't, mum married another man, and that's him, our step-father.

Jaemin looked at her and tears threatening to fall down. "Naji." Jaemin spoke up and hug her, "I'm here nana."

Ryuji broke the hug and dragged him to their parents. "H-how did you know."
"Got7, expose the secrets." Ryuji said, "I also saw your reaction and the way you look at Jaemin mum, the first time we went to the mansion.

"Jaemin, I'm sorry, I'm very sorry, I should've looked for you the moment we left the hospital, I should have fucking look for you." Ryuji's mum said and kneel infront of Jaemin.

"Mum, please don't do this, stand up."
Jaemin said, tears strolling down his precious cheeks.

"I'm sorry-"
She was cutted by her son, hugging him. "Dad you look like you've seen a ghost." Ryuji said, laughing lightly.

The both of them stood up, Jaemin went to his sister and smiled, hugging her again before dragging her away.

They stopped infront of Donghyuck. Jaemin grabbed his hand and place it on top of hers.

"Don't break my sister's heart or I won't hesitate to kill you and yeeted you out of this world."

"Nana, were not even dating!" Ryuji said, slapping his shoulder with her free hand.

Jaemin looked at Donghyuck and eyed him, Donghyuck carefully took Ryuji's both hand, looking at her deeply.

"Ryuji, what's the key to your heart."

"That's cheesy, Hyuck." Ryuji said and looked at him, scrunching her nose.
"I learned that from your brother." Donghyuck stated, "Excuse you Donghyuck." Jaemin said while they laughed.

"Will you be my partner forever in life?"

"Ever heard of courting someone before they become official?" Ryuji question back.

"Well then. Can I court you?" Donghyuck asked once more, "Yes, you can." Ryuji said, Donghyuck smiled and hugged her.

But the hug was broken by Jaemin, "But first, she has alot of explanations to do." Jaemin said, "Bro, I'll do that tomorrow, I promise."

"You better be or I'll dye your hair bright yellow." Jaemin said, "No please, I'll be looking like a yellow highlighter." Ryuji said.

"I can hear you!" Renjun shout, "We're not talking about you!" Ryuji shout back.

"Stop shouting at my girl!" Donghyuck shout, "Eh? You're shouting also!" Renjun replied.

"Stop yelling!"
"Why? You're also yelling!"
"It's just to make you stop, you guys won't probably hear me when I mumbled it right!?"

A gunshot interrupted there bickering, "You all should stop shouting." Ryuji's mum said calmly.

"Lee Donghyuck, take good care of my daughter, and if you don't." Ryuji's dad put his right hand close to his neck, sliding it from left to right.
Looking like he's going to slid his neck if he didn't take good care of Ryuji.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —