f o r t y - o n e

"There late-"
"There not, there they are." Chenle then pointed to where Doyoung and Jungwoo is.

Ryuji then gesture them to walked faster, making them jogged up to them,
"There he is." Ryuji pointed at the man, who have jewellery all over his hands as students crowded him.

"So how are we going to approach him, I mean they could know that were part of a gang because of the news." Doyoung as he chuckled.

"Good point, just snatched him then." Chenle said as he and Ryuji high-fived.

"On three." Doyoung said, "One- hey I said theee!" He shout as the youngers starts to jog its way to the man.

"Stop, Jungwoo please start the car and make sure to keep it in the direction of them, then me and Chenle will shout that a car is rushing towards them, so all the students can go away, then Doyoung you'll pretend you'll save him, then Jungwoo will stop infront of them then boom, Doyoung will take him away." Ryuji said.

"That doesn't make sense but ok." Chenle said as the both younger walk in fine distance, Doyoung then started to act like he's waiting for someone, while Jungwoo run towards the car they parked nearby.

Ryuji then averted his eyes at Doyoung and gesture him to wear a mask, Doyoung showed a thumbs up and went to wear his mask.

Jungwoo flicked the lights as a signal, the youngers nodded there head and made sure to look if Jungwoo had driven off.

"Here, wear it." Ryuji said and handed Chenle a mask.

"Now."

"Hey! Get out of the way! A car is speeding its way!"
"Leave! Hey, run faster will you?"
"Get out!"
"Run!"

As a perfect timing, Jungwoo came in time where Doyoung pretend to saved the guy.

"Thank you youn-"

"No problem." Doyoung said as he wrapped a cloth in his mouth and forcefully dragged him to the car.

"Let's go, let's go!"
"Nal gamdanghal su itgenni!"
Chenle sang as Doyoung playfully glare at him.

"We're off to?"
"Base."

"Basically, Ryuji will be drop off to were Team C were, I've brought some of your shorts." Doyoung said as he throw the shorts at Ryuji who thankfully got it.

"We'll drop you to this café, they have bathroom that you can change in, then turn left, you'll see our van." Doyoung said as he pointed at a café.

"I'll see you three later!" Ryuji said as she put her bag on her spot hopped out of the van, accidentally hitting the man's head but she just shrugged it off.

Ryuji walked in the café and went to their bathroom, she went inside to one of the stall, she put in the shorts Doyoung gave her and pull down her skirt. Leaving her with her school uniform and the shorts.

She observed it then tucked in her school uniform, Ryuji smiled in satisfaction and went out, putting her skirt in her bag, she grab a belt to prevent her shorts from falling.

"Tsk, I was happy to go home only to be brought by this, I'm not even on that team." Ryuji said to herself as she washed her hands and went out.

She walked out of the café and turn left just what she was told to, a couple of walks, she saw the van.

She run and open the door, greeted by the medic team, "Well hello!" Ryuji said. "Ryuji! Yeah we called you because four children were spotted and they were scared, so please help them to get out of that." Ten said as Ryuji gave him a smug look while Ten laughed.

"Here." Johnny gave her an earpiece, "Jaemin!" Ryuji shout. "Ah, why, my ears." Jaemin through the earpiece.

"Well then good luck!" Kun and Taeil said as Ryuji nodded.

She walked to the place, "Where's the children their talking about?" Ryuji asked, "Open the front door, then turn right, everything's clear, the others are off to find the jewellery hidden." Jaemin said.

Ryuiji opened the front door and turn right, she was about to turn left but there was a man standing, his back was facing her. She quickly hid and slowly walked to the man.

She kicked the man, kneeling down while holding both of his hands down firmly.

"Hey, what the hell, it's me Donghyuck!"
"Oh shit."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Oops