t h i r t y - e i g h t

News spread like lightning, the fact that Ryuji was the daughter of the infamous mafia.

Now there back to school, walking as people made there way. Ryuji's friend came up to her and hug her.

"You've got alot of things to tell us." Miyeon said, clinging at Ryuji's hand as well as Seowoo.

Ryuji chuckle and was about to spoke but someone untangle both of her friends on her grasp, hugging Ryuji, Seowoo and Miyeon blink looking at the person.

"Hyuck."

"You two dating?" Seowoo asked, "Nope." Jaemin butt in, "Atleast I'm courting her, Jaemin." Donghyuck said.

"Oh looks who's here."
"Oh looks who's here." Ryuji copied.

"How dare you do that to my friend?" Hyorin asked but the others just turn their back on her and walk away.

She was angry, she grab Donghyuck's arm and turn him around, hugging him. Ryuji on the other hand was only looking at them. She walked over to her brother and whispered something to her brother.

Jaemin nodded and smirk at the remarks of her sister, Jaemin also told them what Ryuji is going to do.

Ryuji walked over to the clingy ass bitch girl and pulled her hair, making her let go of Donghyuck.

"Back off." Ryuji said, "I'm no-"
Ryuji dragged her to the lockers and open one of them, putting Hyorin's hair on it before closing it ang locking it.

"Have fun!" Ryuji said before walking to the others, "You're strong but didn't use to protect yourself from that!" Ryuji said looking at Donghyuck.

"I was wanting you to save me, babe." Donghyuck remarks but Ryuji just rolled her eyes, making Donghyuck laughed.

He back hugged Ryuji and kissed her cheeks.

"Ey, not in front of my coffee!" Jaemin said.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Cringe😬