t h i r t y

"Shi-"

"Ryuji!" Donghyuck said as he run towards the girl, whose now on the ground, groaning at the pain.
"Asshole!" Mark shout as he shot Jinyoung at his stomach.

"Get up, get up, get up." Donghyuck said, helding her waist, carrying her bridal style. But as a stubborn Ryuji, she refused as she stood up, Donghyuck holding her as a support.

"What about them?" She said weakly, "You need to get at the car first, I'll come back to help them." Donghyuck said.

"Your safety is the one you should keep in mind first."

Donghyuck said, looking at her eyes softly but Ryuji push him off lightly, shaking her head as a no.

"Help them, i'll go there by myself."
"What!"
"Do this for me Hyuck, I'll be fine." She said with pleading eyes, Donghyuck scoffed but agree to it, slowly letting her go and run back to where Jaemin and Mark where.

Seeing him go away, she start to walk, pushing aside the pain, now he has to cross the road to the other side where their car is parked.

"Jeon Ryuji."

She turned around and saw Youngjae at her, the fact that his shirt has his name on it.

He gestured her to looked at her left seeing car now speeding at her, she tried to walk but Youngjae shot.

A perfect timing shot her at her leg and suddenly the car hit her.

"Job's done." Youngjae said and left that make the other also stop from fighting each other, and suddenly walked away.

The sudden sound made the three boys stop and look at what happened, rushing now at the bloodied girl in the ground.

"Ryuji!" Donghyuck shout, running to her, kneeling and putting her head at his lap, cring a mess.

Ryuji was now breathing heavily and place her bloodied hand on Donghyuck's right cheek, caressing it for the last time.

Donghyuck tears dropping at her face, while the two boys stared trying hard to not cry, but it's no avail.

Ryuji weakly bring her face to Donghyuck and kissed him,

"I love you, always remember that hm?"

Was the last thing she said before her hand fell on the ground and now peacefully sleep at Donghyuck's arm.

"No, no, no, Ryuji." Donghyuck said crying hard as he connects their forhead.

Donghyuck carried her and run to a nearby hospital, as the two boys run with beside him.

As they entered nurses immediately take actions, placing her to a bed, another nurse stop them and said that they can't enter until their done and said to wait.

As they sat on the chair, crying their hearts out, Mark have the courage to call the others.

"Hello? Mark?"

"Hyung, Ryuji, at the hospital." Mark said stuttering. But he didn't receive a response but the call ended.

Mark walked at Donghyuck and hugged him, making Donghyuck more emotional than earlier.

"She'll survive, she's a fighter, she'll never leave us," Mark said comforting the younger boy.

"And she'll never leave the one she love."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Got7 being a whole badboys is just for the book purpose.