t w e n t y - s e v e n

"Jaemin?"

Ryuji said, peeking at the door, only to see Jaemin at his computer, he turned around and smiled warmly.

"What brings you here?" He said, gesturing her to take a seat wherever she wants. She closed the door, walking at his bed, sighing heavily.

"I messed up." She said, "What did you do this time." Jaemin said walking to her, and sat next to her.

"Is it bad to call someone you like a friend." She said emphasizing the word friend.

Jaemin nod, "Yes." He said, "I said that to Hyuck-" "Are you freaking serious right now?" She nod feeling embarrassed.

As much as he wants to tell the plan, he can't or he'll be doomed, and he can't spoil anything. That both of them always came to him to talk out things. He knows everything.

"Look, Ryuji, if you like him, then tell him you like him. Simple." He said, "Easy for you to say." She said, letting herself fall on Jaemin's bed.

He stood up and went to his drawer, getting something, and walking back to Ryuji.

"Take this." He said, pulling Ryuji up, a necklace.
"It's beautiful."
"I know, I want you to take this, carry it around and don't lose it-"
"Mind telling me why you have this?" She look at Jaemin, caressing the flower pendant.

"My sister use to wear that and everytime I look at you, you remind me of her that's why I take care of you like sister. I don't want to lose someone special to me again." He said, looking at the floor.

"Where is she now?"
"She died in a car crash with my parents, I was not their, they were supposed to pick me up at my school back then to watch some movies." He said, "Then Jaehyun hyung's parents' help me and now I'm here."

"I'm sorry." Ryuji said.
"Don't be Ryuji, It's fine."
"Wear it, alright, it would make me happy." He said.

"I was here for your help, not crying over your story." She said sniffing and trying to light up the mood, putting the necklace around her neck and locked it.

Jaemin laughed, "If you could just confess." He said "I mean you really should, your eyes clearly said it." Jaemin continued.

"I didn't know my eyes speak." Ryuji said, when Jaemin whacked her head, "Idiot, I meant the way you look at him." He said before stomping away, closing his door shut. Ryuji also walked out, her laughter rang through the whole house.

She closed the door, continue to walk downstairs, chuckling seeing Jaemin pouting at like a baby.

Once he saw you, he stick out his tongue and crossed his arms. You walked to him. "Jaemin,"
You said as you poke his shoulder.

"Tag, you're it!"

Ryuji said before running for her dear life. Before bumping into someone, the person quickly put his arms on her waist but it didn't help.

Falling on the cold floor, and the feeling of someone's lips on her. She quickly open her eyes only to be met by his.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Just a chapter of Jaemin's past and him and Ryuji's friendship.🥺👌