t w e n t y - t w o

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ryuji said as she run and hug Jungkook, "Oh hi." She waved at the men whose behind him.

"I've got news actually."
"Well that doesn't mean to barge in here." Renjun said as he plopped himself next to Taehyung whose on the couch.

"What news?" She tilted her head as confusion can be seen in her face.

"Your parents knew that you knew that you guys are the most powerful mafias' here- it felt wierd saying that." Jungkook said as he chuckled. "So what now?"

"You've got a mission- yay!" He whispered the first part that shout the word 'yay.'

"What kind of mission are we talking about here then?"

"Kill them."

"Whoa, whoa, what!"
"You heard me kill them." Jungkook said as he handed Ryuji a gun.

"You should not hesitate- come on we're waiting." Ryuji sighed deeply.

"Okay stop!" A guy said, "This was not it, Jungkook here was just messing around, so don't kill them- Kim Namjoon by the way." He said and offer his hand, Ryuji gladly accept it.

"You guys are coming with us!" Taehyung said and the rest nodded, "You-"
Ryuji then slightly punch Jungkook's shoulder while he just laughed.

"Why?" Donghyuck asked looking straight at the boys.

"Well you guys also have a mission, all of you guys then- The names Kim Seokjin, Jin for short." He said and crossed his arms.

"So if you're coming you guys are in the mission if not, we'll call The boyz to replace." A boy said in a poker face.

"Min Yoongi." And the dream nodded, "So you guys coming?"
"Who says were not?" Jeno said, fixing the strap of his bag.

"Go on, change clothes- I'm Park Jimin by the way."

"We already arrage your clothes on your bed." Jungkook said and push her to walked up the stairs.

Ryuji sighed and went to her room, walking inside her bathroom and took a quick shower.

Minutes passed she wrapped the towel around her body and walked out, changing into the clothes that were placed in her her.

A high waist jeans and a black, long sleeve criss-cross crop top.

She grabbed her gun, that Donghyuck gave her a few weeks ago, and she decorated it with little light blue gems at the side of it.

She put it in her pocket and put her chain sling bag on her shoulder.
Putting her shoes that have a little heel.

She walked down the stairs seeing everyone waiting. "Let's go." She said, "Tie you hair up, it'll get worse when we arrive their." Jungkook said and pass her a hair tie.

"I'll tie it when were there."

All of them start walking but a hand stop her, "Donghyuck what are you doing?"

He get the hair tie that was on Ryuji's wrist and carefully tie her hair in a ponytail.

"You could be my hair stylist." Ryuji said and chuckled at her statement, Donghyuck scoffed.

"Hey um- nevermind." Ryuji said, "done, let's go."

"And I know you want to say something, tell me later okay." Donghyuck said and Ryuji nodded.

Before he grabbed her hand and dragged her to where the other were.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —