s e v e n t e e n

"Why is Haechan hyung acting wierd?" Jisung asked Chenle whose looking at them. "I mean he cooked food for Ryuji although he almost burned this house the last time I think he cook and oh gosh." Jisung said covering his eyes.

Seeing Donghyuck's small smile.

"They seemed a cute couple though." Chenle said and Jisung cringe at the thought, "What? You'll experience that anyway." Chenle said at the boy.

"I mean, I guess but I'm still young." Jisung said. "Well yeah, but I want Haechan hyung to confess." Chenle whisper said at Jisung. While Jisung imagine scenarios if the two of them were together.

"Is it good?" Donghyuck asked, Ryuji nod while Donghyuck smile. "You should smile more, you're like a psycho ready to kill when you have a serious face." Ryuji said making Donghyuck chuckle.

"I smile, and I'm funny." He said, "Why hello there funny." Ryuji said munching her food.

Ryuji feeling a gaze on her looked at Donghyuck, seeing him glaring at her playfully. "I like that side of yours." She said.

"Oh please, I have a lot of side honey." He said, "I also have bad side in b-"

"Please stop." Ryuji said, covering her ears, hearing laughs at her back, she turned around and saw Chenle and Jisung giggling.

"What are you laughing at?" Donghyuck asked. "What that supposed to be flirting?" Jisung asked, while Chenle cracked a smile.

They were all seating on the couch, watching movies on netflix, when the door busted open.

"We seriously need an iron door." Renjun said and stood up, only greeting by the face of Sangyeon.

"Oh gosh-"

"I see you have the girl." A boy said walking towards Ryuji.

"Hi I'm Choi Chanhee, just call me New." The boy said. "Can we borrow her for a month? Ah the names Hwall, nice to meet you Ryuji."

"She's not a toy, to be played around." Jaemin said, "I see you want this the hard way." Sangyeon said. "Well then, shall we play?" He continue. Donghyuck smirked, "Try us."

Gun shots, knives clinking and grunts was only heard in the room. "Hello there." Kevin said, "You're coming with us." He said. "I'm not!" Ryuji said.

But before she could fight back, she was held back, putting a cloth in her mouth, and fastly tying her hand in her back.

"I told you, you're coming with us." Kevin stated and quickly walked out with Q and Sunwoo without being noticed by everyone, well they were busy though.

They put her in a car, while Kevin asked Q to inform the others that they got the girl.

"We'll see you never, I guess." Sangyeon said and smirked, slaming the door shut.

"Ryuji are you oka- oh no." Chenle said, while the others looked at him in confusion. "Ryuji noona." He stated, "They have her."

"So that's why they left earlier than usual." Jeno stated.

"Gosh!" Donghyuck stated and barged in his room, "He'll probably think of a plan." Jisung said.

"Well let's just hope we get Ryuji back." Jaemin said, "Yeah um do you notice that we didn't go to school again today even though we attend school yesterday." Renjun said.

"Well expect that we ain't going to attend school for couple of days to save Ryuji."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Btw have a good day, afternoon, or night. <3