f o r t y

"Pst, Chenle come here." Donghyuck said as the little boy came to the older. "Call Ryuji." Donghyuck said before Chenle smarked his shoulders.

"Ryuji noona!" Chenle said, "Yes, Chenle~!" Ryuji said, Chenle looked at Donghyuck with a smug look, before running away.

"Ryuji, please, I'll buy you food for 1 month!" Donghyuck said, before the door suddenly slamed wide. "Promise that." Ryuji said, Donghyuck scoffed, "You immediately open the door when you heard food."

"Nobody can say no to food." Ryuji said, before snuggling herself to bed.
Before Donghyuck slumped himself to her bed to, but Ryuji kept distance as she put a pillow in between them both.

"Meanie."
"Mingyu and Wonwoo."

Donghyuck scoffed at the replie of his girlf, soon-to-be girlfriend. As the silence overcome them, Donghyuck smirked before rolling to his right and immediately snuggled to Ryuji.

 As the silence overcome them, Donghyuck smirked before rolling to his right and immediately snuggled to Ryuji

"Look who showed up."
"Am I not supposed to?"

Ryuji, rolled her eyes and walked away, her brothers and the guys were following.

"Oh shit." Ryuji said, she grab Renjun's wrist, and they run away and both hid at the bush.

"That's him!" Ryuji said, "Do you have your phone?" Ryuji asked, as Renjun nodded, "Took a pic of him." Ryuji explained, Renjun focused his phone and took a pic.

"Well, my brother took pics the best." Ryuji said as Renjun hit her shoulder "I'm still good." Renjun said, "Yeah, right."

"Where were you two?"

"I saw him the guy, and dragged this boy to take a pic of him." Ryuji explained. "Let's go." Jisung said and walked away.

As they walked away, Donghyuck grabbed Ryuji's wrist, making her stop, as he walked towards her and lay his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, alright? I was alittle much of a fool to not shove myself away from her."

Donghyuck said, in a whisper tone, Ryuji cracked a smile and stroke his hair.

"I was jealous that you took Renjun than me, earlier." Donghyuck said, Ryuji wrapped her hands around him and exhale his scent.

"Does this mean that you accept my apology?" Donghyuck asked, "Yes, but keep the deal that you'll buy me food." Ryuji remarked as Donghyuck chuckled.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

🤡 🤡