f i f t e e n

They all arrived at the party. People dancing, drinking, chitchatting. They walked infront of a bar and ordered some drinks.

"It's all on you know Ryuji." Jisung said, "We'll be scattered in all different areas, we'll inform no worries." Renjun said.

"Good luck!" Chenle said and smiled which Ryuji smiled in return. All of the boys left in different directions.

Ryuji sighed and sat on one of the chairs, ordering some tea.

"3 men are in glasses." Jeno said into the ear piece. "I've done some hacking. The man in the green suit." Jaemin voice was now on the line.

"Are you sure?" I asked helding the ear piece in my ear. "Yeah, I am the gang's hacker." Jaemin said and Ryuji scoffed.

"He's heading towards you Ryuji." Donghyuck said, "Fighting He-"
"Chenle I'll lost my hearing." Jisung hissed at the line.

"Wine please." The man in green suit said, after that the barista gave him his wine and turned to Ryuji's direction.

He sip his wine and smirk, took a seat next to Ryuji. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone, mind if i join." The man said, Ryuji nod looking at him.

His drink was not far, rather just few centimeters away from her drink.

Ryuji never let her gaze away, just looking at the man, as the man just stare at her in an interesting way.

Ryuji successful took the poison out and hid it. "May take a sip?" Ryuji said indicating to the wine in his hand.

"Sure why not honey."

"I'm the only one who can call her that." A voice said in the line but Ryuji doesn't seem to hear it very well due to the quiet and husky voice.

The man handed the wine and Ryuji took it, turning her back, "Sorry I'm not comfortable of someone seeing me drink." She said "No, it's fine." He said.

She quickly put the poison and tilt her head back, so that the man can get the fact that she took a sip.

"Ah." She said and turned back to the man. "Thanks." Ryuji said handing it.

"How come I didn't see you here around. Even when events held here." He said and took a sip in his drink twice.

"Excuse me for a moment." Ryuji said and stood up, knowing she had to go to the van.

"He's knock dead." Jeno said, "How?" Chenle asked. "After Ryuji left, he somehow seem tipsy. When he's head about to slam at the counter, I held his forehead and check his pulse, and his heart doesn't seem to be beating by then." Jeno said.

"Let's go now!" Donghyuck said seconds later all of them arrived seeing Ryuji already waiting at the van.

"How strong was that poison?" Ryuji asked, "Strong as me." Jeno said and Ryuji scoffed making him chuckle.

"Let's leave before they suspect anything." Renjun said and took a seat at the driver seat.

They were all on the way home when Ryuji started to feel sleepy, her eyes closing every now and then.

When someone guided her head to his shoulder.

"You should take a rest, honey."

Donghyuck said and was the last thing she heard before she went to dreamland.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Get ready for Donghyuck's soft sidee ;-;