s i x t e e n

Donghyuck carried her bridal style and went to her room. Placing her in her bed.

He sat on her side, brushing the hair away from her face and sofly raking her hair.

Drowning on his deep thoughts, Ryuji woked up, staring at Donghyuck.
"Hey." She said in a sleepy voice.
"Aren't you going to sleep." Ryuji asked him but he didn't respond.

Ryuji pat at the empty space beside her, indicating him to go their.
"I know you're tired."

Donghyuck sighed and lay besides her, they both stared at each other's eyes.
"I'm sorry being an asshole." He began.

Ryuji chuckle "I know you're just protecting me, don't worry." She said, "I'm still sorry for it. I-i hurt you." He said.

Ryuji, wrapped her arms in Donghyuck's waist and snuggled in his chest.

The smell of his perfume was all she could smell, her heavy breathing can be heard due to the both of them being close to each other.

"You don't need to be sorry." She said.

Him snaking his arms also at her waist, kissed the hood of her head.
"I'll make up for you, I promise." He said.

"You don't need to Hyuck." Ryuji said in a muffled voice.
"Please, just this once." He said.

"Just let me take this chance, honey." Donghyuck said.
"Don't call me that, we look like an old couple, even though were not." She said.

"I like calling you that." He said in a baby voice, "Stop acting like a baby."

"I won't stop until-" He then showed his cheeks, "What you want me to slap it?" Ryuji said and Donghyuck pouted.

Ryuji chuckle and put both of her hands in his cheeks, "No." She said and snuggle again at Donghyuck's chest.

He then smiled at the girl's action, knowing he needs to admit it. But he's afraid of something.

Afraid that she don't share the same feeling at him.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Ik😔🤚
This actually doesn't make any sense.
I was actually asking my self 24/7 if any of my books make sense. lmao.