t w e n t y - t h r e e

They all arrived at the mansion's gate. Jungkook who opened the gate and gesture them to come in, the dark, gloomy vibe welcomes them.

"You didn't tell me that you got a huge ass house." Jeno said and nudged her shoulder.

"I also didn't know." She remarked at she walked, hands crossed.

After that they were welcome by a huge door. She opened the door only to be welcome by many pairs of eyes.

She gasped, seeing her mother pointing a gun at one man while surrounded by five men, once she shoot, the other five will also shoot her.

Same goes to her father, who had a grip on another men, knife on his throat, but sadly three men also encircled him, pointing a gun.

Men scattered around as they lay on the ground lifeless, their own blood surround them.

"Ah what a surprise! That's your daughter, right?" A men in red suit smirks, as he dressed differently, they noticed that he's the leader.

Walking to the girl, caressing her cheeks with his index finger.
But how lucky he was. His index finger was grabbed and the person holding ot slightly bend it making him hiss.

"Boys you know what to do, let's end it here." She said and the boys' nodded as they scattered around.

"Let's dance shall we."

Ryuji quickly put her chaim sling bag around him, chocking him. But that didn't last long, once he had gripped on to her arm, pulling and stumbling her and lastly, throwing her at the ground with full force.

She groaned, earing a smirked at the guy. "Tell me where's the big fortune?"

"Fortune my ass, but there's only one thing I know, come close I'll tell you." She said and the guy's eyes sparkled and knowingly came close to her, getting out her knife slowly.

"Your death."

Stabbing it on his stomach, deepening it, the guy, whose so on called the 'leader' coughed blood. Ryuji stood up and pull out her knife that was now covered with blood.

The guy stumbled on the floor, closing his eyes.

"Now your leader is dead, what now?" Ryuji said, smirking while cleaning her knife. "Watch out!" Donghyuck shout.

Ryuji moved aside before a bullet hit her, "Try harder, glad I was trained." She said before she was surrounded by four men.

"The more the merrier! I love it!" She said, a smile crept in her face. "On second thought, I really don't know if she's your daughter." Jungkook said to Ryuji's mother.

All of the guy attack Ryuji, she quickly fight back but she was tackled down by one of them, chocking her.
While Jaemin manage to shot one of them in the head before running to the others to help them.

"Hey assholes'!"

A voice yelled but all of them didn't turn to who shout it. "Oh okay then."

Donghyuck quickly walked up to them and slice two of the back of mens' neck and stabbing them on the back.

Blood running down before each of them taking their last breath and passed out.

"Let her go."

His eyes darkened, the same eyes Ryuji saw when he's fighting Q.
Glaring each of them, making them shiver down their spine.

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —

Oh damn.
What did I just wrote.🤦‍♀️