e l e v e n

"Hey! arrange your things, we'll go back to school tomorrow. But you can't interact with people, you'll always stay on my watch." Donghyuck said handing her a phone.

"Well I thought were not going back to school." Ryuji said, "That's what you only thought honey." Donghyuck said to the girl.

Not her phone but a new one, "Only for emergency, or to contact us, remember if you try to escape you'll be dead the next day." Donghyuck said and winked, leaving her.

"Hm?" Ryuji said and saw a hair dye, a red one. Ryuji walked in her bathroom and applied some.

She didn't applied it all over her hair, she only apply it on the edge of her hair and some strands of her hair because she wants it.

Hours passed and Ryuji was satisfied with her looks, she washed her hands and went downstairs for dinner.

"Whoa! I like you hair!" Jeno said to the girl. "You do?" Jeno nodded in approval.

"You look good Yunhee." Jaemin said smiling at her, "thanks." Yunhee said.

"You look like an alien." Donghyuck said not looking at her but looking at his food.
"You ruin the mood dude!" Ryuji said rolling her eyes before seating next to Chenle.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Renjun said "Have you ever heard an alarm clock?" Ryuji asked him

"Well have you ever heard that the alarm had been ringing for 10 minutes straight!" Renjun said.
"Well have you ever heard that I've been waking you uo since forever. I can almost slap you because you didn't wake up!" Renjun added.

"Yeah, yeah now get out." Ryuji said standing up and walking to the bathroom leaving him behind.

Renjun scoffs at her and left her room, swinging the door shut.

Minutes passed Ryuji walked out of her bathroom and was about to wear her uniform but a letter fell.

Yeah we got that from your house;)

Ryuji sighed and put her uniform and walked down seeing the rest of them were ready.

"Are we not going?" Ryuji asked. "Jaemin still taking a bath." Jeno said to the girl. Making the girl nod in agreement.

Minutes passed Jaemin went downstairs dressed in his uniform, they all look that type of guys whose not in this gang thing. Well she's part of the so on called gang now.

"Let's go." Renjun said and walked out of the house. "Ah I miss being outside." Ryuji said letting the air hits her skin.

"It's not like we kept you for years." Jisung said to the girl. "Weeks though." Ryuji said.

It's a 20 minutes walk, when they step inside the hallway, bunch of girls surrounded the boys. "Move!" Donghyuck said to them which made them move aside.

"Ryuji? Oh gosh is that you?" A voice said making all of them averts to the person who said it.

"Seowoo!"

But someone hold her hand, not letting her go to her friend, who didn't see her for weeks.

"Your always staying by my side young lady."

— ✿ •••••••••• ❀ •••••••••• ✿ —