Author's Note N Stuff

☆*:.。.:*☆

Yo yo, it's ya girl, Sugar!

So I just want to start out by saying this is the first time I'm doing anything like this, so I super appreciate constructive criticism. Also don't judge me too hard if I mess up.

I don't have any set cast of characters I'm going to do yet, I just wanted to start out with our best boi Kiri because he's my favorite uwu. I am taking requests although I can't guarantee that I'll respond super quick, but I will try my best. 

I'm just going to say that this is going to be more of a fem reader but there are a lot of chapters where pronouns are used sparingly if at all, so you could probably read it as however you like pretty easily.

A huge thank you to you (yes, YOU) for reading my content! I super love you for doing something as simple as that!

I will try to respond to any questions or suggestions you might have and I really hope you enjoy what I have to offer!

Disclaimer I do not own any of the art or characters used or mentioned in the story unless otherwise stated (Except the art used for the cover).

With that said, now let's get on with you kissing your best bois and husbandos!

Go beyond, Plus Ultra!

 -SugarMapleWings

☆*:.。.:*☆