(Old) Prologue

Edit 1:
This still exists because I don't want to lose the comments/votes in this.

Edit 2:
So... People are still reading this part... You can skip this because this is the crappy prologue I first made so... You know.. Read at your own risk? I guess.

Your POV

"(Y/N)... You'll never leave me, right?" Baam asked looking at me worriedly.

"Of course, I won't.." I reassured him.

We spent the time talking and laughing together.

"I need to go, Baam.. See you tomorrow!" I said with a smile as I exited his place.

I walked away sadly as I thought of how lonely Baam was down there. I couldn't bring him up here because if I did I might get kicked out of my family just because I brought an outsider to my house.

I mean I would love to bring him out here but if I get kicked out, how will we live? How will he eat? Where will we go?

As I walked towards our house, I bumped into a blonde girl. She had yellow eyes and freckles.

"Sorry." I apologized then continued walking away.

I miss Baam already..

"(Y/N)! You're late!" Father said as I entered the house.

Ever since, My mother disappeared and my sister became a Jahad princess and entered the tower, father kept training me everyday just to be like her.

I tied my (h/l) (h/c) hair (Unless your hair is very short)  and walked towards the training area outside.

I held my (f/c) needle and pointed it at my father.

My routine was wake up, excercise, eat, train, eat and sleep.

But when I met Baam, it changed.

I wake up, grab some food for me and Baam then leave then spend time with Baam then go back then Train with father and eat dinner and sleep.

My routine changed again when I met a girl. She had Blonde hair, freckles and yellow eyes. Her name was Rachel. She became my best friend besides Baam. I never told her about Baam. I felt like everything would go wrong if she ever met him.

"Hey (Y/N).." Rachel called.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at the sky.

"What's in the hole you always go through?" She asked suspiciously.

My eyes widened. She saw me enter Baam's place!

"It's where I train." I lied not knowing why.

"If you say so." Rachel replied as she looked back up to the stars.

---

"(Y/N)!" Father called furiously.

"Father?"

"I heard that you're wasting all of your energy just to visit a boy!"

"What? Who told you that?!" I asked worriedly.

"The blonde girl did!" He replied angrily.

Rachel told my father? She knew?

"From now on, you will never leave the house again! You will stay here and you will train until you're worn out!"

"But Father--"

"No buts! Go to the training field!" He said as he pointed towards the door.

Why did you do this, Rachel? You made my life hell...

******
Wtf, Rachel?!

First story of mine! Hope you like it!