Chapter Fourty-Two

^^ a GIF(t) for all you readers~~ ♥

2nd Person View

"Khun..!!" You looked at where he was.

I can't let him die!! We still have to cuddle later..!

While everyone was preoccupied by what was happening, you quickly summoned your water platform and went to where Khun was.

"Khun!!" You yelled as you reached out your hand.

He took it and you saw Yura, Rachel and the others teleport away.

That mother..! She just left Khun here to die?!

Khun hopped on your platform and you hugged him tightly. You flew passed Bam and Rak. They saw you already rescued Khun and followed you back to the others. A rose vine then blocked your way.

"Everyone! Get on and climb it up there!" Sachi said.

"Go, (n/n)!!" Khun yelled beside your ear.

"Why?" You asked as you wrapped your arms tighter around his body.

"I saw Hwaryun looking that way." He explained.

"So?" I asked.

"Just go! Or else this will be the last time we'll cuddle!" He said.

"If that's the case, then I'll just keep holding on to you." You replied.

"JUST GO!!" Khun shouted at you.

"Ok, geez. No need to yell.." You said.

You flew up together with Khun still in your arms. Khun wrapped his around yours.

"W-Who are they?! Is that people?!"

"Well, well.. Long time no see.." The princess said.

"Yuri..?" Bam asked.

"Hey kid." She said.

Yuri examined Bam as she briefly glanced towards you. You all were then engulfed by shinsu. She then brought all of you to the top.

You all reached the top, your arms still wrapped around Khun's body and his to yours. He then tried to pull you away but you embraced him tighter. Eventually, he gave up the hope of you ever letting him go.

You all watched the scene as the others murmured. Yuri then lifted up both her arms and wrapped them around Bam. You looked at them with a smile but it soon turned into a glare as your eyes met with Yuri's.

Many things had happened after season one and this was one of them. You don't know what the author is thinking but the author doesn't know what she's doing either.

Khun glanced at you seeing your glare towards the princess. You looked at Khun with your signature soft look with a smile. He smiled back before hugging you tight. You planted your face on Khun's chest.

"I thought I was gonna lose you.." You said as your voice was muffled by his chest.

"I will never die because of a mother f*cking b*stard b*tch wh*re cockroach woman." He said as he caressed your hair.

"Stop talking." You said. "Just enjoy the moment. I'm afraid I won't be able to hug you like this anymore."

"That will never happen.." He said.

You sadly let go of Khun as you both walked towards Bam. You missed his warmth already.

"Are you ok, black turtle?!" Rak asked. "Who is that violent turtle?!"