» Backstage «

A Short Side Story
——————————

Welcome to Backstage!

The camera zoomed in on (y/n) who was being all lovey dovey with Khun. Her nose touched with his as slowly, her lips got nearer and nearer to his until..

"This is family friendly!" The director yelled.

A girl with black hair entered the view of the camera and hit (y/n) and Khun on the head with the rolled script.

"Can't you see we're filming?! I'm running out of ideas since I'm occupied with something so I thought maybe we could show the readers what happens behind the scene." Akumu explained.

(Y/n) rubbed her head as she nodded. She looked at the camera and showed her goofy smile.

"Come, let's meet the others!" She said excitedly.

(Y/n) ran towards a door with Khun behind her and the camera man was trying his best to follow them. (Y/n) pushed the door open and there revealed the others.

Bam, Wangnan, Hatz, Sachi, Hoaqin, Boro, Ran and Daniel was sitting on a single couch. Some were seating on the floor. One couch was occupied by a giant dinosaur while the ground was occupied by Endorsi, Yuri, Anak, Yura, Afriel and Rachel. The girls were playing spin the bottle.

The camera went inside the room and caught everyone's attention. The camera turned towards the kitchen and there revealed Hansung Yu, Quant, Lero Ro, Jinsung Ha and Urek Mazino. They waved at the camera while Urek winked at you. (yiee~~ ♥)

The others were running late.. Again. (Y/n) suddenly stole the camera and pushed the camera man outside. She placed the camera on the table.

"Hey! Let me in!" The man cried as loud knocks filled the room.

"(Y/n).. Aren't you being a little rude?" Bam asked as he looked at you intimidatingly.

"That man stole my (f/f). I saw him. He isn't allowed to go in here unless he buys me (f/f)." She pouted.

Khun engulfed her in a hug. A chuckle escaped his lips as he hugged her tighter.

"Aw~ You're so cute!" He said before letting go of her.

(Y/n) took the camera from the table and pointed it at the girls. The camera zoomed to a certain blondie.

"This is Rachel! She isn't really a Karen. She's a goody two shoes!" (Y/n) said as Rachel turned away, embarassed.

The camera zoomed towards a black haired lady.

"This is Yuri! She's a badass in set and in real life!" (Y/n) said proudly as Yuri waved at the camera.

The camera turned to Endorsi and she smiled sweetly.

"This is Endorsi.. She's the mean one." (Y/n) said bluntly before the camera moved. The holder of it was running for her life.

"Take that back!" The brunette yelled.

"See!" (Y/n) said as she turned the camera towards her and Endorsi was in the background running after her.

The camera suddenly fell and faced the ceiling.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Help!"

Shrieks from (y/n) was heard from the camera and it faded to black.

---
The camera turned on and it revealed a bandaged (Y/n).