Chapter Thirty-three

3rd Person View

"Give up chasing the train." Mr. Jinsung said.

The door to Bam's room suddenly slammed open revealing the brunette.
"I can't do that, teacher!" Bam intervened.

"Bam..!"

"Viole.."

"Bam, you shouldn't be up already..!" Khun said.

"I will go after the train and I'll get on the train to bring everything back to how it used to be 'with my own power'." Bam spoke.

"Not this time." Mr. Jinsung said.

"It won't matter even if you try to stop me! I will--"

"I'm sorry but this is not the matter of your will. It is about your ability." Mr. Jinsung replied. "If the guy fug is trying to wake is the one I'm thinking of. He's not someone you can handle."

---
You sat down on the bed beside Khun. Jinsung said that y'all should beat him if y'all ever want to get on the train. You sighed loudly as you plopped down on the bed.

An arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you towards Khun. You hugged back. Your position with Khun was a bit awkward for Bam and Rak to see.

"Blue turtle! Stop mating with (h/c) turtle!" Rak yelled.

You let go of Khun and turned towards the little crocodile and away from Khun. Khun tightened his hug on your waist.

"Mind your own business, crocodile!" Khun replied.

The crocodile stood up angrily while cursing.

"Where are you going, crocodile?" Khun asked.

"Where do you think?!" Rak asked back.

He then started talking about how he'll beat the 'candy turtle' and get on the floating ship. Khun replied by explaining that Jinsung is a high ranker. The author was very lazy so she will present to you a time skip.

---
"Teacher." Bam called.

"What is it, Viole?" Jinsung asked. "I thought I told you to get some rest in your room.."

"I'm very sorry but.. I got to go to the hell train.." Bam replied. "There are people whom I must meet there."

Jinsung took a bite of the lollipop before taking it out of his mouth.

"You mean.. You're insisting that you're gonna go on the train even if you'll have to fight me?" Jinsung started walking towards y'all. "Please tell me that you're joking.."

"He's coming this way, Mr. Khun." Bam sweat dropped.

"Don't worry, just stick to the plan." Khun replied. "One, two, three..! Run!"
You all started running away, you being on the lead since you were the fastest. You reduced your speed to match Khun's. You were now beside Khun and all you heard was.

"Just trust me and carry out my plan! This is our only chance!" Khun yelled.

"Got it!" Bam replied.

Jinsung caught up and was now standing in front of you guys. Y'all carried out the plan. Rak was the first one to fight Jinsung. Khun then ordered us to run first.

"Don't get too beat up, babe!" You advised.

"Thanks, you too!" He replied.

You and Bam ran towards the floating ship. Before you and Bam could get on, the high ranker had already caught up to the both of you.