Chapter Fourty

Sometimes I wonder if (y/n) is bipolar or two faced.. Meh.

2nd Person View

"Now, I advise you both to behave." You said as you slowly circled around them.

They were tied up using a rope that they used to tie you up. You figured it was strong since they used it on you.

"Let's play a game since both of you are tense." You put your hand on you lips as you thought of a game. "How about twenty questions?"

They looked at you with a confused look.

"I ask the both of you twenty questions and you both ask me the same amount of questions! I'll ask you then me then you and so on.. How about it?" You asked.

They looked at each other and nodded at you as a reply. You clapped your hands as you smiled at them.

"Great!! I'll go first! Question number one.." You spoke.

You looked at Afriel with a smirk as she flinched.

"How did you know?" You asked.

"As if I'll tell you anything." She said as she looked down.

"Oh?" You walked towards her.

You crouched down before stroking her hair gently. You suddenly grabbed her hair and pulled it down to make her look at you. You looked directly into her eyes as it sent shivers down her spine.

"Will you tell me now?" You asked.

She tried to look away from you but you gripped tighter on her hair.

"Tell me what I need to know and everybody will leave unharmed." You said with a wintry smile.

"Monster!" She yelled at you before spitting on your face.

Your smile suddenly dropped as you looked at her. You used a part of her cloak to wipe her saliva off of your face.

"Monster?" You asked before you laughed maniacally. "Isn't this why you kept reminding me of my past? Isn't this why you were trying to provoke me? Now that I am showing my true self, you call me a monster?"

You created a water blade and wiped the side on Afriel's cheek.

"Wouldn't it be better to cut off your tongue?" You asked as the knife hovered towards her lips. "But, I need you to answer some questions for me... How. Did. You. Know?"

"It was taught to us by our family." Afriel replied.

"How did your family know?" You asked as you stood up and circled around them once again.

"It's our turn to ask a question." Azrael spoke.

You stopped walking and looked at Azrael. You sat in front of them with a sickly sweet smile.

"Go on.."

"Do you remember everything that happened during the 'forgotten massacre'?" Azrael asked.

"Oh? Did your ancestors tell you what happened after that? I thought I erased their memories.. Hm.. Of course I did. You should've seen my father's face when he found out that I forgot everything.." You let out a light chuckle before turning back to your poker face.

"Question number two." You said. "How did your family know?"

"A guy named Sephtis told our father." Afriel replied. "Where did Kaito go?"

Sephtis.. I knew I couldn't trust him..

She waited for your answer with a grin. She knew that when it comes to Kai, that crosses the line. But you always go by the rules so you decided to brush that off.