Chapter Eighteen

Your POV

I didn't realize she was a bit powerful...

Ugh.. This is what I get for underestimating her and using the least amount of my powers...

"Hey, girl." I called, catching her attention.

"Yes, doll?" She asked.

Doll? Why the heck is she calling me doll? It's not like I can't get out of here. I just feel lazy.. And she'll just capture me again.. Plus, I know Khun and the others will find me then I'll hear a never ending 'I told you so' from Khun. I really don't want that to happen but I really feel exhausted today for some unknown reason..

"Can you loosen this octopus grip? I'm gonna die if you don't." I requested.

"How do I know you're not gonna escape?" She asked.

"Well.. You don't. I can escape anytime but I just don't feel like it. And if I did escape from this grip, you'd just tighten it so I won't show examples of how I can escape." I explained.

I don't even know if I'm making sense right now..

"Thank you for telling me that!" She said as I felt the grip tighten.

Goddammit..

I looked at the two kids beside me to see they both have flower crowns on.

Sorry, guys. I just don't feel well today.. I hope you guys can forgive me for not protecting you...

I suddenly felt dizzy again. It was either because of how tight the octopus was holding me or it was because I'm really sick.

Soon, I my eyelids felt heavier and heavier.

Crap, I'm gonna fall asleep..!

As much as I tried to stay awake, my body refused and I felt my body relax as I fell in the darkness.

---
3rd Person View

Wangnan had seen (Y/n) fall unconscious in the tentacle of the the octopus. The girl then placed (y/n) sitting alone on the concrete, taking pictures of the kids and (y/n).

"So cute.." The girl mumbled, looking at the pictures she had taken.

"What should we do, Khun? (Y/n) was easily beaten by the weird girl and is now unconscious. And there's a huge octopus." Wangnan asked the lighthouse.

"Don't ask me, you're the one who insisted on going back for them." Khun replied. "I was against this idea from the beggining. If only (y/n) hadn't gone back and you hadn't followed.."

"I mean (y/n) did accomplish what she said she would do, she just said she'd find them and she did." Wangnan said defending you. "Ugh.."

"If you keep trying to save everyone like this you might lose everything. You need to be able to tell the difference between wishes and reality." Khun said as he realized Bam was as stupid as him.

Wangnan took a peak again. The girl was still taking pictures of the 3.

"But that kid, what is she doing?" Wangnan pondered.

"Well, she doesn't seem to be hurting them." Khun said looking through his lighthouse.

"That's a relief. But Khun, don't you know her?" Wangnan asked.

"Um.. I feel like I've seen her before... But I know too many people." Khun replied, typing stuff in his lighthouse. "V-verdi?"

"Hey you! Don't you get near that girl!" Khun warned.

"What?" Wangnan asked.

"She's too dangerous!" Khun replied, leaving his light house and running towards where Wangnan is.

"What do you mean??"

"Just stay there if you don't want to die!"

"What?! Khun?!"

After a few seconds, the octopus began to glow.

"What.. What is that?" Wangnan asked "Khun.. Tha octopus.. is shining!"

"What?!" Khun asked.

"The octopus is sparkling!!"
---
"Leader!"

"Verdi?" Shibisu asked.

"There's a big guy here." She replied.

---
Your POV

Ugh.. My head still hurts and everything is still spinning.

I looked around to see Horyang and the girl looking at each other.

Am I hallucinating or is Horyang really here?

My vision became clear and my headache was now gone..

Great! I can fight again!

I stood up casually and walked beside Horyang.

"Hey Horyang! Long time no see!" I said with a smile. I looked at the girl who tried to crush me with the tentacle and glared at her. "Give me back Prince and Miseng."

"I beat you once! I can beat you again,doll!" She said.

"Well, technically, I was going easy on you." I explained. "Now I don't feel that sick anymore."

"Verdi, let's go back." I heard someone say.

Who's that?? A ghost??

"Go back to your assigned spot and enter the archimedes."

That voice sounds awfully familiar..

"Too bad." The girl spoke to Horyang. "I wanted to have fun with you."

Have fun with-- ok.. Dirty mind, go away.

"I should go to the ship now. When we meet at the ship, I promise I'll make you my doll too!" She continued before looking at me. "You too!"

"No!! Stop!!" I turned around to see Wangnan.

I hope he didn't see me get beaten by this kid..

"Leave Miseng and Prince here if you're going to leave!" Wangnan said.

"W-wangnan?" Horyang asked.

"I won't." 'Verdi' said looking at Wangnan. "They're going to be my dolls."

"What?! No way! I won't accept that!" Wangnan yelled before getting punched by the octopus.

"You will." She said.

"W-Wangnan!" Horyang yelled running to Wangnan with me behind him.

"I'll see you up there." Verdi said as tentacles wrapped around her body and Prince and Miseng's.

"No!!" Wangnan yelled.

The octopus jumped using water as his boost.

I can do that too you know..

I created my water platform once again and followed behind. The octopus stopped in front of Shibisu.

Shoot, I need to retreat..

"Doll! You followed me!" I heard Verdi speak but I just left and returned to where Wangnan and Horyang was.

I was surprised to see Khun there and Horyang was gone.

"(Y/n)! Where's Prince and Miseng?!" Wangnan asked looking at me.

I made my platform turn into water and let it become one with the water already on the floor.

"I-I lost them.." I lied.

I looked at Khun to see someone very familiar.

Bang! bang! bang!

***************
I don't have anything else to say..

Thank you for reading! Lots of Love ♥

-Author~san <3