Chapter Thirty-Eight

2nd Person View

"Mr. Khun..!" Bam called. "You did a great job!"

"Khun..!!" You called as your arms widened and you ran towards him. He opened his arms for a hug.

You hugged the fish beside him making him embarrassed without you realizing what you had done. You petted the fish as it swam around you making it difficult to pet.

"Ah, yeah, it wasn't much.. I ended up having this weird thing sticking on me." Khun replied to Bam.

"Don't listen to him, James Pond. You aren't weird.." You said to the sweetfish.

"James Pond..?" Khun asked as he looked at you confused. "You named that thing?"

"It's cute, why wouldn't I?" you asked.

"I'm not against you naming him but.. James Pond?" Khun judged your naming skills silently.

"Yep, Pond for short!" You said happily.

"Hey blue hair, you're pretty good."

"Not bad for the Khun family.. Wanna join our team?"

"... Did you really I was weak or what?" Khun said before looking at Bam. "Bam, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have stopped the sweetfish."

"If I happen to deal with Rachel again... I can't guarantee her life." Khun continued.

"Mr. Khun.." Bam spoke.

"First round of the dallar show has finished. Since Viole's team won this round, they will be rewarded 15 dallars. The reward will be given from the opposing team. We'll now take a twenty minute break before we move on to the next place for round two."

"Khun!" You called.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Can I borrow your lighthouse for a moment?" You asked.

"What for?" He asked.

"Just put it behind me." You said and he did.

"Thanks." You said before leaning on the lighthouse and closing your eyes.

"(n/n), there's walls there, why are you using my lighthouse?" Khun asked.

You opened one of your eye and looked at Khun with a smile. You gestured him to sit beside you and he did. You leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Wake me up when the break is over."

---
"Welcome, everyone!"

You fluttered your eyes open to see Khun shaking you gently and calling your name.

"Hey Khun.." You said groggily.

"(N/n), the break is over." Khun said as he stood up and reached out his hand.
You grabbed it and he pulled you upward as he helped you stand up.

"This is the game stage for the second round of the dallar store. We are in the hell train's 74th motor sector."

"Motor sector.. Is it some kind of engine?" Khun asked as he looked at the stage.

"Having 30 dallars on the line, you will be playing a game called 'transferring the sweetfish'."

"Transferring the sweetfish?" Khun asked.

"Viole's team should safely transfer the sweetfish to the 'core' which is at the center of the motor sector through pipes."

He explained what will be happening before we were teleported in the pipes. You looked around you to see that you were alone.