Chapter Thirty-Seven

2nd Person View

"Well, well, well. Are you here to borrow my power again?"

You laughed mockingly. "Again? I haven't made a deal with the devil yet."

"Yet?" He asked.

"I won't." You replied sternly.

You turned to the little girl with red eyes and short (h/c) hair. She was holding a teddy bear and hugging it tightly. She had a (f/c) bow and dress. You slowly approached her as you looked her in the eyes.

"I've only borrowed from this little sweet girl." You said as you ruffled her hair.

"It's a bit troublesome outside. I thought I had erased all about the 'incident'..." You trailed off.

"Why did you come?" The demon asked.

"Oh? I was supposed to find myself or something like that." You replied as you looked at the demon straight in the eyes.

"I am your true self." The demon said sternly.

A chuckle escaped your lips as you looked at him. "You?"

You walked towards the demon with a glare, your smile was now gone.

"You need me." He said.

"Need you? Haha, you're so funny. Aren't you the one who needs me? Well, anyways. I don't need you. I am strong enough by myself." You said. "Now how do I find my true self?"

You looked at the little girl who was now sitting on the floor playing with the teddy bear.

"Sweetie." You called, she looked at you with a smile. "You won't leave until I tell you, alright? I'll be the one who'll control this body forever, ok?"

She nodded with a smile. "You're the host. I am the supporter."

You raised your eyebrow before a grin was placed on your lips. "You're quite wise for your age. Anyways, I should get going. Adios~!"

You opened your eyes to see the giant in front of you and Bam beside you. They were talking to each other.

Hmm... Three weeks?

"We should get going, Mr. Guardian." You said.

"Ah, kid. Youre awake too." The giant acknowledge your presence.

"How long have we been here?" Bam asked.

"Um.. In the outer world's time.. I think it's about three weeks."

"WHAT?!" bam asked.

"Bam! It's rude to shout at someone!" You scolded him.

"I.. We gotta go leave now! I have a match!" Bam said.

"Hey, kid! The revolution's not completed yet!" The guardian protested. "Only the first stage is finished!"

"No! My comrades are in danger!" Bam yelled back. "We don't have time, We'll come back later!"

"Then make sure you come back when it's over!" The guardian replied.

You grabbed Bam's wrist before he could leave.

"Let's keep me being an irregular a secret." You said and he nodded.

"Kid." The guardian called you.

You turned to him.

"You had changed but why are you reverting back to your old self?" He asked.

Bam was already with the others and they were only waiting for you.

"It's because.." You made eye contact as you felt your eyes turn red/ glow. "It's my true self."

"She is lost within herself. It might be difficult to bring her back but it isn't impossible." The guardian thought as you walked away from the rice pot, your eyes returning to normal.

"(n/n)! You're alright!" Khun said as he hugged you tightly before giving you a kiss on the forehead.

---
You all came to the match on time. Well.. Not really. Let me rephrase that. You all came to the match fashionably late but on time. Hm.. That doesn't seem right.. You all came to the match.

"What a grand entrance." You muttered and Khun just took a small glance at you.

"As always, what a loud entrance, Jue Viole Grace." Hoaqin spoke.

You examined the place and the other players.

The albino kids had duplicated...

You eyed the others to see Wangnan and Ehwa with another albino kid.

Is he on our side..? He looks more groomed than Hoaqin.

"HEY!! VIIIOOOLLEEE!! LONG TIME NO SEE MAN!!" wangnan yelled from the other side, catching everyone's attention.

"Mr. Wangnan!! You're all safe and sound!!" Bam said happily.

When is the match going to start??? I'm so booored..

"Ahem! Now that the participating regulars have all gathered, we will now begin the match!" The host spoke. "The test on stage four will be... The dallar show!!"

He explained what will be happening then gave us dallars. The first game was a catch game called 'catching the sweetfish'. Apparently, Khun has 10 dallars.

"I'll be back." Khun said.

"Noooo!! Khun!! You're leaving me?!" You asked as you clinged onto him.

"Don't be so dramatic, (n/n). I'll never leave you." He said reassuringly.

"Promise?" You asked.

"Promise. Now, let go of me so that I can participate." You quickly let go of him.

"Sorry.." You said sheepishly. "Now go kick that blonde freckled girl roach's butt!" You said silenly so that Bam wouldn't hear you.

"I'd be happy to." He said before leaving.

The host explained what the game was and the match started. You watched as Khun and Rachel were standing in front of each other. They were talking but you couldn't hear what they were saying.

Soon, Rachel finally made a move. She used her lighthouse to capture the sweetfish. The sweetfish resized into a larger fish and was about to eat Rachel.

Yeah, sweetfish!! Eat her!!

Khun had captured the sweetfish before it could hurt Rachel. A saddened expression appeared on your face.

"Uh.. Ms. (y/n)..?" someone asked as he held your shoulder.

You turned towards him with a glare but your gaze softened as you saw Bam get frightened by your glare.

"What is it, Bam? Do you need anything?" You asked.

"N-no, I just saw you get sad.." Bam trailed off.

"Aw, Bam! Don't worry about me!" You said as you ruffled his hair.

"Khun Aguero Agnes has succeeded in catching the Sweetfish!! Viole Grace's team wins at the first round!! The regulars in this round, please go back to your team." The host spoke.

***************
Wow!! Double update?! Is it because it's my birthday today so I feel so generous? Probably.

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if things doesn't make sense because I added things in my storyline because there were some plot holes in the fist one..

I added things late Because I just thought of them just now. So please bear with me 😅 It's for the sake of the plot!

Anywayssssss, stay safe and lots of love~~~ ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3