Chapter Thirty

3rd Person View

You fell unconscious and was brought up together with Hwaryun. The girl carried you and Hwaryun using her metal fish.

"Let's go, metal fish." She said as she began running up the stairs.

"Miss Hwaryun?! Miss (y/n)?!" Bam asked.

He borrowed a bit power from the thorn to run faster with Boro behind him.

"What the hell? He's fast." She spoke.

"That guy is the slayer nominee and that thing behind him is the torn." Daniel explained. "Keep your guard up, he's not an easy match."

"Metal fish! Crush him!" She ordered.

The other metal fish rushed towards Bam and Bam shot them with a bang. The metal fish divided. Bam shot a single bang to each one of them. The metal fishes were destroyed.

"Hey Bam! It's been a while! How have you been?!" Someone yelled.

"That voice.." Bam spoke.

"Who are they?" Boro asked.

"Mr. Prince! Mr. Akraptor!" Bam called.

The others had caught up to them.

"Aka.." Daniel spoke.

"Daniel?! How come you're here?! You died for sure!" Aka asked.

"How annoying to see these disgusting guys again.." Daniel spoke.

Roachel and the others

"Let's go to the place where we can get what we want." Rachel spoke.

"Now it's really beginning." Yura said.

"That's right"

They all looked at the train while someone told them to enter only with a ticket.

"Phew. It took so long." Someone said.

Rachel looked at them with widened eyes.

"What's happening? Are you guys trying to leave without us?" A certain blue headed man spoke.

"Mr. Khun..?" Rachel asked. "How did you get up here?"

"Well.. I'm not sure myself, how I was able to come up here." Khun replied. "It's surprising. I didn't expect the two I was after would be on the same side. It's been awhile, Rachel."

(a/n: I'm sorry but as much as I love Khun trying to kill Rachel. I must rush it because you have nothing to do with it.. Yet.)

Khun and Rachel talked for awhile and Wangnan threatened Cassano. Wangnan pulled out a 'pokeball' and blasted something at Cassano.

Khun and Rachel kept talking while Khun pulled out his knife. Ehwa helped Wangnan while he fought Cassano. Rachel tried to crush Khun using her lighthouse but Khun just sliced through it.

To Cinnamon Roll and the others

They all started running, following their enemies. The others got let behind because the stairs collapsed.  Bam reached the top and He saw Khun and Rachel.

Everyone was fighting. They didn't realize water was forming around you and healing you bit by bit.

Everything was chaos. Wangnan and Ehwa were still fighting Cassano. Bam was still onto Rachel. Yura was almost inside the train.

Your eyes fluttered open to see an unconscious guide beside you. You winced you tried to move. You forced yourself to move even if it caused you a great amount of pain. You looked at the scene beside you. You were currently behind Cassano.