Chapter Twenty-eight

3rd Person View

Rak came in your room. He snapped you out of your thoughts.

"(h/c) turtle, come outside." He said before leaving.

You stood up and walked to see everyone waiting for you. You surrounded Hwaryun and Rak and waited for both to of them to talk.

"Mr. Boro.. Has met Fug on the train before?" Rak asked.

"Yes. It's not for sure, but it seems that he met someone who called himself a slayer nominee." Hwaryun replied.

"..Slayer nominee?" Bam asked.

"Yes, he said that he was a slayer nominee. And during the long trip in the train. Little by little.. He killed people in the Hell train." Boro explained. "In the end, he was the only one left."

"Is that even possible?" Hwaryun asked. "But the hell train receives new passengers at every station, right?"

"Yes, of course. But there is the last station for every train." He spoke.

He explained on how there were 5 survivors and that he was lucky to be one of them. He said the four others were strong and that one of them died. He said they forfeited and the last thing he remembered was someone saying that he'll return.

They kept talking but the author was too lazy to write their dialogue or even summarize them so onto the time skip. (S2 EP125 for reference)

---
It was now the day of the tournament. Y'all were waiting for an announcement about the tournament. They said that there will be 5 members each team. You got benched because Hwaryun told you so and you were now watching in the bleachers.

"Are you mad at me or something? Don't you want our team to win?? Substitute me with that girl!" You whined to Hwaryun.

"Just watch."

(S2 EP127 for reference. I'm just gonna add some bonus scenes for you.)

"Hey, Ran! Nice to see you!" You greeted as they approached Hwaryun and you.

You quickly turned your focus on the game.

---
"Go Bam!! Wooo!" You cheered and everyone looked at you.

"Shut up for a moment, (y/n)." Hwaryun said.

---
"Don't take the deal!" You shouted.

Hwaryun put her hand on your mouth.

"You're too noisy.." She said.

You crossed your arms and pouted. She let go of your mouth and you stayed quiet. All of them were now focused on the match happening.

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your mouth and it pulled you away.

---
You don't know where you were but you know that it was dark.

"(y/n)..." The man behind you called. You were restrained using his arms. He was basically hugging you against your will.

You stomped on his foot and pulled out your needle. And just like that, you were free. You pointed your needle at his neck.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" You asked, staring at the cloaked figure.

He slowly pulled his hood off and your eyes met with a familiar face. His eyes were blue and his hair was purple.

"Azrael?" You asked before you gave him a hug.

"I need your help." He said.

"What's wrong? Where's Afriel?" You asked after breaking the hug.

"She... Left me.." He replied as he looked down.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"This game is just to prevent regulars to get on the train. It's to stall them so anyone can't get in the train except for Fug." Azrael replied.

"How do you know this?" You asked.

"My sister entered Fug and I refused so she left me. She said that the train will leave without me and that I lost my chance to ride it or something." He explained. "And I recently saw her going to the station before I saw you."

"Come on, let's go tell the others." You said as you ushered Azrael back.

---
You jumped into the arena with Azrael. Yura was nowhere to be found.

"Ms. (y/n)?" Bam asked.

"I don't know if Yura told you but we've been fooled. We need to catch up to them if we want to get on the hell train." You said. "Where's Yura?"

"She went into that bag." Bam replied as he pointed at the blue bag.

"Is that true?" A big man came. "I heard everything through the pocket."

"Aka..!" You heard boro say.

"Is it true? Did someone really set up this trap in order to steal the train?" He asked again.

"Yes it is." Bam replied. "If we don't follow them now, we may not be able to stop them."

"But the guardian is protecting the train. No matter how strong the regular can be, He cannot pass through." Aka said.

"It probably wouldn't matter since they have control of this place with the help of Fug." Bam replied.

"Fug..?" Aka asked.

They started talking while you slap your feet on the ground impatiently.

"Anyway, we don't have the time for this." Boro said. "We don't have any other choice but to work together to stop the train from taking off."

"Yeah, that sounds good, Boro." Aka replied. "But something's weird boy. How did you find out between the fug and the girl? I will cooperate but I'm getting the feeling that something is not right."

"If you don't want to, then don't cooperate. I don't want to cooperate with you guys either." Ran said.

"Can you guys just shut the f*ck up?!" You snapped. "You're all quarrelling and for all we know Fug is already on the Hell train! Can't we just stop with the fighting and focus on the point?!"

Everyone looked at you in surprise.

"Alright. Aka, is there any other way to get to the entrance than taking the elevator?" Boro asked.

"There is an emergency exit here but.. It's like a maze, so finding the way out is almost impossible." Aka replied. "We probably won't make it in time."

"I will guide the way." Hwaryun said. "Rachel.. I think that b*tch got us this time."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go catch that b*tch." You said.

***************
Sorry I took too long to update. I was kind of feeling lazy in the past few days..

I hope you enjoyed reading! Lots of love ♥

-Akumu~chan <3