Chapter Twenty-six

^^ That's you in the dress that Khun bought you.

3rd Person View

You are currently looking at Horyang's sleeping figure. Goseng told y'all that he's been like that ever since he came back from the Archimedes. The woman who took care of Horyang said that his body was in good condition but the devil's power inside of him was gone. She suspected it was Cassano's doing.

Beta joined in the conversation saying that Cassano was now a perfect whole. Wangnan said we have to find Cassano in order to save Horyang.

You and the others (Bam, Khun, Rak and Wangnan) were outside, thinking of what y'all should do.

"How long can Horyang last in that situation?" Khun asked.

"I'm not so sure. They said it won't affect his life but I don't think we can leave him like that for too long." Bam replied.

"How are we going to find Cassano?" You asked.

"Mr. Khun.. Wouldn't it be good to ask her?" Bam asked.

"What? Khun asked back.

"The girl in the heavenly white mirror." He replied.

---
Y'all were standing in front of Hwaryun who was sitting on a chair.

"Why are you guys piling here? You reek." Hwaryun said.

"Ms. Hwaryun, we have a favor to ask you." Bam started.

"I know. You want me to show you the path, right?" She asked.

"How did you--"

"It's obvious. That is the only reason why you would look for me." She replied. "But unfortunately, I have no reason to tell you. Why should I help the man who locked me up after helping him get through his workshop battle?"

"Let's make a deal. We're looking for this guy named Cassano Beniamino. If you can show us the path that leads to him." Khun said "I'll let you go and you can join us in our journey. You knew from the very beginning that this would happen, right?"

"Well, Ok. I will tell you the path that leads to Cassano Beniamino." Hwaryun said. "There is a special test for the D-rank regulars on the 35th floor of the tower. It's called The Hell Train."

"Hell train?" Wangnan asked.

---
Y'all got the information about the Hell Train. You were now going to leave when Hwaryun stopped you.

"(Y/n)." She called.

You turned around and hummed in response. The others had already left the room.

"I suggest you cover your wounds with your water. Something surprising might happen." She said with a smirk.

You looked at her one last time then left the room.

"What were you and Hwaryun talking about?" Khun asked.

"Nothing important." You replied before clinging to Khun's arm. "Let's go!"

---
It's been a month after Shibisu's team left. You haven't really taken Hwaryun's suggestion seriously. Your hands were still useless.

You sighed and decided to do what Hwaryun told you. You couldn't move your hands so you stared at the cup of water on your bedside. The water started moving and it covered your arms. It glowed and you looked away.

You looked back to see nothing had happened, or so you thought. You stood up and left the room. You saw Khun on the rooftop talking with Shibisu.

"Hey Khun!" You greeted while running up to him.