Chapter Eleven

Your POV
Ehwa was leaving the house so I decided to follow her. I ran down the stairs and then waited for the elevator to open. She was on fire... Literally.

She went to the market place looking at Viole evilly. She followed him.

Everyone left the place screaming that the real Viole was there.

She went down and I shortly followed.

She confronted Viole.

I revealed myself waving at the two of them.

"Hey Viole!" I greeted.

I turned to the girl with the red hair.

"I remember you! Hwaryun, right?" I asked and she looked surprised at first but soon nodded.

"(y/n)! Why are you here?! Are you helping me uncover Viole's evil doing?" Ehwa asked.

"Well.. Not really... I just wanted to follow you while you were following Viole." I explained.

A man with black hair entered the room.

"Huh? Who's these girls? Hey Ryun, didn't you say there were only three of us today? Are they new members?" He asked.

"I get it.. You're from Fug!" She said.

"What? Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically.

"Hey lady, I've seen that hairpin before. That crest is from the Yeon family. Are you their spy?" He asked intimidatingly

"Mr. Jinsung! Stop! Their my teammate. She's not a spy!" Viole said.

"Oh.. Are Viole's teammate? I apologize.." He said.

Ehwa began ranting about how he was just pretending and stuff.

"Hey girl, isn't that enough?" The cheap perm-- the black haired man said.

"It's none of your business, you jerk with cheap perm!" She said.

"Stop, Ms. Ehwa! He's a high ranker!" Viole intervened.

"D-do you think I'm afraid of a high ranker?!" Ehwa was now knocked out by Viole.

I knew I was next. I caught his hand before he could knock me out too.

"Don't." I said glaring at him.

I let go of his hand and he walked towards the jerk with cheap perm--damn that fire girl! Now I got that nickname stuck in my head!

"That's enough, I knocked her out." Viole spoke.

They kept on talking and they've decided on going to Viole's house.

---

I sat beside Wangnan.

"So.. You're friends with Viole?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm Jinsung Ha. I'm fug but I'm not a bad guy." The perm guy spoke.

They all started talking and I stood up and left the conversation. I walked into the kitchen to see Akraptor and Ehwa talking.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey." Akraptor greeted back.

"You! Why didn't he knock you out?" Ehwa asked while pointing at me.

"Don't you know it's rude to point." I said putting down her hand. "He tried but I stopped him." I grabbed some left over from the fridge and microwaved it.

"How's your head?" I asked her.

"Fine." She replied.

I sat beside her and ate my food. Ehwa started to talk about how Fug can't be trusted.