Chapter Twenty-five

3rd Person View

Bam and Endorsi left to go on a date. You and Khun were just sitting on the bed. He was changing the bandages of your wound.

"Khun, why don't we go on a date too? You know.. As a couple?" You asked.

"You're kind of injured right now.. Maybe next time.." He said as he put the bandages on the trash.

"Khun~" You called as you pulled out your attack. Puppy eyes!

"Dammit, (y/n)! You know I can't say no to that!" He replied.

"So is it a yes..?" You asked again.

"Fine." He replied as he threw some clothes to me. "Wear that. I'll be waiting outside."

And with that, he left the room. You struggled to take off your clothes. You struggled putting on the dress that Khun gave you. You mumbled curses as you felt the pain your arms and stomach gave you. You were finally done getting ready. You lightly slammed your head on the door because you can't bear the pain of using your arms.

The door opened to reveal Khun more formal than usual. You looked at him a little puzzled by what was happening and he just answered with a smirk. He grabbed your arm and you winced in pain and he quickly let go and apologized. He quickly grabbed you by the waist and pulled you towards him.

---
You were currently hiding behind a wall. Before the both of you went to your own date, you decided to spy on Bam and Endorsi first. Rak, Ehwa and Prince were there too. You only followed because you were worried for Bam but you guess three of them is enough to monitor Bam.

Both you and Khun left the three and went to a restaurant. You thought this was the date but you were wrong. As you went in you saw Ran and Novick sitting there.

"I thought you're taking me to a date?" You whispered.

"I am, be patient." He whispered back to you.

The both of you sat in front of the two men. They talked about teams which you had no interest in. Soon, 2 people came. Bunny ears and Dan. Soon the meeting ended and both of you left the restaurant and to another. You sighed thinking of another meeting.

You entered in and the place looked fancy. You looked at Khun, worried he might me using up all his money.

"Khun.." You called.

"Don't worry, as you said, I'm rich." He replied.

He pulled out a seat for you and you gladly sat on it, Khun sat in front of you. The table you were sitting on was large. Fit for at least 6 people.

The waiters came in and gave you a bunch of food. You knew the both of you couldn't eat this much so you sweat dropped worried that this might be another meeting.

"Eat up." He said as he laid his back on the chair.

"Aren't you going to wait for the meeting?" You asked shyly.

"This isn't a meeting, (n/n). This is a date." He clarified.

(n/n).. That was the nickname she gave me when I was a kid..

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" He asked as he snapped his fingers towards me, wearing his worried expression.

"I-I'm fine. Can you feed me again? My arms hurt.." You asked with a smile.

He gladly fed you like you were a child. You enjoyed your little date with Khun and now Khun had brought you to shopping. You didn't really liked shopping that much since you didn't like spending money either.

Khun dragged you to a store. You were surprised to find Endorsi picking out some clothes. She saw you and she smiled sweetly at you.

Is that really Endorsi..?

She walked towards you.

"Hey, (y/n)! Having a date with Khun?" Endorsi asked and you nodded.

"Is Khun gonna buy you something?! That's so sweet! Let me pick one for you!" She said before grabbing you away from Khun and towards more clothes.

She grabbed a lot of clothes and put it in front of you. She found two cute dresses and she pushed you inside the dressing room. She helped you try the clothes. She stepped outside after you tried on the first.

"(Y/n), show Khun what you're wearing." Endorsi said.

You were a bit shy because the dress was too exposing. It was exposing a lot of your skin.. I mean a LOT. It was exposing your legs, arms and stomach. Luckily, the chest area is all covered up (because your flat (jk)). Suddenly, an arm pulled your arm.

You were suddenly in front of Khun. He began blushing madly and pushed me back in the dressing room.

"You can't wear that. You still have bandages around you!" Khun scolded. "Plus.. I don't want you to get checked out by other men."

Aw.. Khun~

Endorsi went back in, laughing at how Khun looked like a tomato. She helped you with the other dress and this one was more comfortable. The skirt ends above my knee and it has sleeves. The dress fitted you perfectly, showing all your curves. You don't think you can fight in this though.

You left the fitting room with Endorsi. Khun looked stunned.

"Let's buy this right now." He said.

"Are you sure, Khun? It's kind of expensive.." You replied.

"Don't worry, (n/n). As long as it's for you, I'm willing to spend as much money as I can." He replied as he gave you a peck on your forehead.

"Get a room, you two!" Endorsi said

The both chuckled at her comment and she pushed you back in and helped you dress back to your normal clothes. You stepped outside to see Khun and Bam talking.

Khun ushered you to the cashier and paid for your clothes. He carried that one bag of clothing for you. Khun brought you to a park nearby and you both laid down on the grass.

"Thank you for today, Khun." You said while looking at the stars.

"I should be thanking you, you were the one who brought happiness in my life (besides Bam) and the one introduced me to love..." Khun replied

"Aw.. You're so cheesy, Khun!" You replied as he helped you sit up since your arms were practically useless. "Let's go back home."

The both of you returned home and you were now back in the balcony with Khun, Rak and Bam. They started talking while you kept silent. Watching the three of them.

I hope this happiness with them will last..

"Guys.." We turned to see Goseng. "There is something I need to tell you guys.."

***************
Another chapter with a lot of moments with Khun! I hope you enjoyed reading! Lots of love ♥

-Akumu~chan <3