» Bonding With Khun «

A Short Side Story
——————————

Khun had put it in the hole, twisted it but nothing moved. He pulled it away and tried again but this time it moved.

The cottage Khun rented was now open. You sat down with him on the couch. He gave you something and you felt happy.

You licked it, feeling the gooey substance in your mouth. It's been a while since you last tasted this. It was when you were still with your father. The white substance disappeared causing you to lick it again.

You missed the taste of vanilla ice cream. You were thankful because Khun had given you this. You missed this.

You laid down as you watched Khun enter. He smiled at you and sat beside you. He slowly put his finger in, checking if it was hot. He smiled thinking it was just right. He then put it in his mouth.

You wanted coffee too. You stood up and walked towards the kitchen when you suddenly tripped out of nowhere.

You were now on the ground. Khun came in hurriedly, worried for you. He touched making you shut your eyes and squirm.

"Sorry." Khun apologized.

But he suddenly pressed it.

"Stop!" You shouted.

It was painful. Khun then bandaged the wound on your hand. He apologized again for touching it and pressing it. You stood up and Khun helped you. You went to the sick and opened the faucet.

"I'll go outside.." Khun said.

"Yeah, I'll be in the room." You replied.

Water rushed through the hole and you controlled the water and surrounded your wound with it. White light blinded you and now you were healed. You closed the faucet then left.

You went in your room and laid down. Before you could grab your phone, you felt a hug. Khun hugged you closer to him. You felt his wetness and it made you feel dirty.

You tried to wiggle yourself out but Khun only held you tighter. You tried pushing his chest but it was no use.

"Khun! You're making me wet!" You shouted at him and he replied with a chuckle.

You gave out an ear piercing scream and he let go of you.

"I told you not to hug me when you just got out of the pool!" You whined,sitting up looking at him.

"Sorry, (n/n)." He apologized.

You both took a bath and changed. The cottage had two bathrooms which was great. It turned night time and you cuddled Khun, putting your head on his chest as you watched a movie.

The night ended and your time with Khun was over. You returned back to the others and started your journey up the tower again.

***************
Hey y'all! I hoped you like this side story! Credits to @allieandkatie 's dirty mind test! I don't know how to @ so yeah!

I was wondering if you could ask me questions about the book or... Me... I just want to do a QnA! Feel free to ask me any question/s!

Lots of love ♥

-Akumu~chan <3