Chapter Sixty

2nd Person View

You turned your head towards the now awake brunette as you took a sip of the instant coffee hansung gave you.

"Morning." You spoke.

"You're awake. I can't believe you slept like a baby throughout that situation." Hansung said as he approached Bam with a smile.

"HANSUNG YU?!?!"

"Calm down--" You were cut off by the other brunette.

"Bam? What are you looking at?" Endorsi asked as she turned her head. "HAN-HANSUNG YU!?"

"I see that you both know me." He spoke. "I don't know you though."

"Y-You don't know us..!?" Bam asked.

You continued drinking your coffee as you waited for them to finish their conversation or at least notice you.

"What happened to your cheek? It's bleeding." Bam asked Hansung.

"Well... I guess Ms. (Y/n) was the most hostile out of the three of you." He spoke before smiling.

[A few hours ago]

"Who are you?" Hansung asked as he landed towards you.

"You're the b*stard that faked Bam's death, weren't you?!" You said as you threateningly walked towards him.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Hansung said as he backed away from you.

"Oh, puh-lease. It's impossible you don't know about that!" You said as you shot a small water shard towards hansung.

He dodged it but it grazed his left cheek. He looked at you and sweatdropped.

"I'm just Hansung's Data. Who are you?" He asked.

"Who am I? Who am I?! What are you even saying! I'm one of the people you fooled!" You said as you formed a large water shard that was pointed towards his head. "But if you are really telling the truth then I must apologize for my behavior."

You let the water shard melt before sitting down beside the wall.

"C-Coffee?" Hansung asked.

"I want tea. But I'll take coffee to." You said as you grabbed the cup from his hand.

[Present]

"We'll save the talking for later. For now, let's go." Hansung said as he walked with the three of you behind him. "The guards will be here soon because of all the noise you made before."

---
"Bam, are we going to just keep following him?" Endorsi asked.

"...We don't habmve a choice, do we?" Bam replied. "I don't know anything about this place."

Endorsi and Bam kept talking while you were left out.

Where are the robots? I'm dying to go on a rampage.

A robot suddenly pop out from the floor but before you could kill it, Hansung had already done it.

"It looks like guards already have been deployed. We have better move quickly." Hansung said as he continued walking.

You glared at him before walking. Hansung began talking saying that you all must be here because you all wanted to meet the Young Jahad. You frowned cause your real motive was to meet your mother's data or at least her best friend's data.

You just hoped that they've been here before.

Hansung continued talking about our 'sworn enemies'. How they are here to kill us or something. It was generated from your past.

---
You were currently running up the stairs, following the three of them. You sighed as you felt like the third wheel between Bam and Endorsi.

Hansung explained everything and you listened attentively. You were wondering who your sworn enemy is. You have to admit. You were looking forward into seeing him or her or them.

You suddenly felt a weird feeling. You flicked your head behind you and saw no one. You all continued climbing the stairs when you felt the weird feeling again. Bam stopped walking too and looked behind him.

"I-Is that.. Me?!" Bam asked.

You flicked your head towards where Bam was looking and your eyes widened. It was her. Your stare turned into a glare.

"Hello, (Y/n)." Your sworn enemy spoke.

"So, you're my sworn enemy..." You spoke as you noticed she now has long (h/c) hair. Her blue eyes peirced into your soul.

"Your sworn enemy is Princess Lyn Jahad?!" Endorsi exclaimed.

"Don't ever call her Lyn." You said as you glared at your so called sister.

"Missed me?" She asked with a smug look.

"I never missed you one bit." You said as you clenched your fist as you glared at her.

"Neither did I." She replied.

***************
Have you ever felt like the world is against you but luckily you have your friends with you? But then after a while they start turning on you and suddenly, you feel alone and you want to cry but you can't cry because your family's with you and you don't want them to know that you're sad and not fine because you either don't want to explain it or don't want them to know how weak and helpless you are and you slowly bottle up every emotion you felt, But it turns out your friends were just doing what's best for you in a different (mean)  way but they didn't know that they touched a sensitive subject and they didn't know that those bottled up feelings were still there and never left even after they clarified things. Have you ever felt that?

Dunno if that made sense. Argh... I still feel sad (╥﹏╥). I can't tell my friends because they might feel bad or I might burden them or something... Feel free to ignore this, I just wanted to vent haha...

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, have a nice day/night and lots of love ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3