Chapter Twelve

Your POV
It's been four days and we were now going to take the 21st floor test. The group was fighting on what the team name should be.

"Sweet and Sour is fine with me." I said intervening with their fight.

"See! Even (y/n) likes it!" Wangnan said to Prince.

The supervisor soon came alone...

"What's going on sir? Where's our rival team?" Goseng asked.

"Well.. They ran away.. They heard Mr. Viole is in the group and got scared.." He said as he scratched his head.

"Then what about our exam?" Wangnan asked

"Don't worry about the exam.. I prepared another interesting one." He said.

---
Why are we in the middle of the sea?

"This is amazing!"

I sat down beside Ehwa who was talking about how we were here for the test not to have fun or something while she was rubbing tanning oil all around her skin.

The boat begun to shake and I heard the supervisor say that it was here.

Soon, a zigena came out of the sea. The supervisor explained to us that we needed to take the flower inside the zigena.

---
We jumped down the Zigena's blow hole while Goseng and Miseng were waving at us.

"Why do I have to come with you guys when I could've come with them." I pointed my hand on the two who were waving at us.

"You're powerful." Horyang said.

"You have Viole and not to mention you too!" I argued.

"Yeah and we can use you too." Horyang replied.

"Use me? You chose me to be your teammate just so you could use me?!" I asked as I placed my hand on my chest as if I was offended.

"W-wait--" Horyang was cut with my fake sobbing.

"I might as well die here!" I said dramatically.

I placed my head on Ehwa's shoulders as she comforted me.

"Look what you did, Horyang!" She said.

I can't believe their believing this horrible acting...

"Huh?" Prince spoke as he tried to pull the lever.

I pulled Ehwa away and walked near Prince.

"You're not crying?" I heard Horyang ask.

I faced my palm in front of Horyang making him stop talking.

"What's wrong?" I asked Prince.

"T-this isn't working.." He replied.

"Then what should we do?! The Zigena will flip soon!" Ehwa panicked.
"I know! But it's not working!" Prince replied.

"Move! Let me try!" She said as she pushed me and Prince away from the motor.

"I don't think--" I started speaking but it was too late. Ehwa burned the motor and we were now faster than ever.

They started arguing with each other. The Zigena was going to flip.

Ugh.. I knew it would be better to go with Wangnan and the others instead of these guys..

We were now underwater. I controlled the water so I could breathe underwater.

I followed Viole and the others while I see Ehwa so focused on swimming.

"You guys want some help?" I asked as I watched them swim upwards.