Chapter Fifteen

Your POV

"Horyang... Wake up.." I said gently shaking his body.

Viole started fighting those two guys who I assume are the ones who did this. I didn't want to join the fight. I wanted to stay by Horyang's side...

I know he's not dead. I know it. Even though he's a prick to me, I still consider him as a part of my family...

Another Khun and a black haired man. I am not certain that they're the ones who did this but they are the only ones here...

"I'm sorry to say this now but.. Even though we fought him, we didn't kill him." The black haired man spoke while lying on the rocks. "It was the other devil's right arm. He's under that fallen wall."

For some reason I felt like I could trust him..

The bunny ears told Viole they were lying.

Maybe you're the Rachel--I mean liar here..

"Novick! Ran!" I heard a very familiar voice call.

Khun..!

I let go of Horyang, placing him on the ground. I stood up and ran towards Khun and hugged him.

"(Y/n)?" He asked.

I let go of him and suddenly the bunny ears pulled out a button threatening everyone to not move.

The bunny ears talked about a set up to kill Khun and Viole started to talk but his voice changed.

He was gonna walk away saying that he will let Khun live. The other Khun used his electricity or something to make the bunny ears drop the button.

Viole whispered something on bunny ears which made her horrified. She said what Viole 'said' and at the end she pressed the button.

"No..! Mr. Khun! Ms. (y/n)!" Viole shouted in a very very familiar voice.

Bam..?

"Run away! Mr. Khun and Ms. (y/n)! It's a trap! Run away now!" Viole kept shouting.

What..?

Even though the tower was collapsing, I slowly walked to Viole.

"Bam..?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"Run, Ms. (y/n)!" He begged.

"(y/n)!" I heard Khun yell as the tower collapsed, falling on everyone under it.

---

3rd Person View

The rest of Wangnan's team except Goseng and Miseng, reached Arlene's hand. But when they got there, there was nothing but a collapsed building in front of them.

They had began searching for their teammates. They had found Viole's pocket and surprisingly, found a person under the rubble. No.. They found (y/n) and a stranger, one from the ten families.

They had brought them back home and (y/n) was the first to wake up.

"Bam!" She yelled as soon as she woke up.

Goseng and Miseng were by her side, waiting for her to wake up. (y/n) sat down remembering what had happened.

"(Y/n)... You need to rest." Goseng said as she gently pushed (y/n) to lay down.

"Khun.. Where's khun??" She asked worriedly.

"He's at the other room, Ehwa and Wangnan are taking care of him." Goseng replied.

(Y/n) quickly stood up and left the room despite the protests Goseng had been giving her. She ran towards his room worriedly.

She reached the room and as soon as she opened the door, Wangnan was pointed with a sharp object at the throat.

"T-that's something we wanna ask you..?" Wangnan said, scared for his life.

"Khun.." (y/n) called.

His eyes landed on me and he dropped the needle he was holding.

"(Y/n).." He said as the girl hugged him.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes. How about you?" He asked back.

"I'm fine.." She answered, breaking the hug.

"Uh.. (y/n).. You know him?" Wangnan asked.

---
Your POV

Me and Khun were now in front of the group. Khun had borrowed Viole's pocket from them. Even I was clueless of what Khun was doing.

We went to Khun's place looking for his teammates.

"Hey! Come here! There's someone in this room!" Wangnan called.

We came over to see a dead 'birdman' (no offense) and a bloody body. He was still alive but it seems like his legs were targeted.

---
We brought the one still alive to the hospital.

"How is he?" Wangnan asked.

"He'll survive but his legs are severely injured.." Khun replied.

"You.. You know.. I don't know about fug but this has nothing to do with--"

"I know." Khun said, cutting off Wangnan.

"What..?"

"Rachel.." I heard him mumble.

My eyes widened.

I should've known..

"I'm going to get some air, I want to clear my thoughts." Khun said faking a smile.

"O-ok." Wangnan replied.

I grabbed Khun's hand and he looked at me surprised.

"I need some air too." I said as we both walked out.

We stood there in silence.

Is he really Bam?

"What's on your mind?" I decided to break the silence.

"Hm?" Khun asked.

"You said you were going to clear your thoughts but clearly, you have something in mind." I replied, looking away from the sky and turning to him.

"Jue Viole Grace is the 25th Bam." I heard a voice say.

I looked at the source to see Hwaryun standing far from us.

"You... Are..?!" Khun asked.

"Long time no see, Khun Aguero Agnes." She looked at me. "(Y/n) (l/n)"

---
News: Arlene's hand which is in the 28F regulars' area blew up and many of the regulars nearby were killed or injured. Additionally, the regulars who rented the floating ship found nearby are presumed to be dead. A symbol of the Fug's slayer nominee was found under the rubble of the hand with a message saying, 'The sacrifice is for the birth of a new slayer.' This is interpreted as a warning message from the slayer nominee, Jue Viole Grace for all regulars entering the workshop battle.

***************
This was the moment I have been waiting for.. Khun and (y/n) to meet! I'll take a few days off because of... Reasons...

Thank you for supporting this chapter/book! Lots of love ♥

-Author~chan <3