Chapter Thirty-Four

3rd Person View

You reached the train and jumped down from the ship. You, Khun, Bam and Rak where now standing on the stairs of the entrance of the train. You looked at Bam and followed his gaze. You see Bam and a kid covered in white making eye contact.

He's a bit small..

You shook that thought away from your mind as you focused on what was happening.

"What? Who's that white kid?" Bam asked.

"You are.." The white kid spoke, you surprisingly heard him despite the distance between the both of you.

"Bam!" The white kid was cut off by Boro running towards y'all. "Be careful! That kid is the b*stard we told you about! That's Hoaqin!"

"The Fug guys already awakened Hoaqin!" Boro continued.

That's Hoaqin..? I expected him to be a bit taller and well.. Manlier or something. Well, who am I to judge? For all I know he's hiding such monstrous power inside of that small body of his. I am small as well and yet I overpower a lot of regulars--

Your thoughts got cut off by the talking crocodile.

"WHAT?! That turtle is Hoaqin?! Dammit! You said he's strong so I thought he'd be worth it to hunt!" Rak yelled. "But what's that squashed rice looking guy who wouldn't even be enough to feed a fly?!"

"WHAT?! Did you just call me squashed rice cake looking?!" The talking rice cake asked. "Does that crocodile have a death wish or what?!"

"I'm not a crocodile!! I'm Rak Wraithraiser!" Rak replied.

"Bam! Khun! (y/n)!" Boro called.

"Daniel! What the Hell are you doing right now?!" A redheaded man asked.

"Sachi.." You heard Daniel mumble.

I have such good hearing nowadays.. Thanks, author..

"Boro..!" Hoaqin called. "I'll never let you get on the train!"

The squashed rice cake tried to slash Boro with his sword but Bam stopped him.

"Black turtle! That turtle is mine to hunt!" Rak shouted as he jumped off of the stairs.

"Crocodile!!" Khun called. "Hey come back!! Getting on the train is top priority right now!!"

You placed your hand on Khun's shoulder as you watched Rak continue running towards Hoaqin despite the yells from Khun.

"It's not worth it, Khun.." You said as you watched the scene unfold.

A blast suddenly aimed for Rak.

"Crocodile!!"
"Rak!!"

"Damn it, that stupid crocodile!" Khun spoke.

"That loud crocodile won't be getting on the train now, I guess.." You looked towards where the voice came from to see Daniel.

He gave a speech about how we can't beat them now that Hoaqin was awakened.

"Daniel.. You-" The red head got cut off by the blond.

"Long time no see, Sachi."

Three girls ran behind him. Rachel, Yura and Afriel. Sachi walked forward as Daniel finished his speech, putting you and Khun behind him.

"Who.. The hell are you?" Khun asked.
You puched his arm slightly and casually as you whispered the word 'language'. He looks at you confusiny before returning his focus towards the redhead.