Chapter Twenty-three

3rd Person View

"Don't move." Someone said. "Get him!"

The guards moved towards Beta.

"What's all this?" The researcher asked.

"We received orders from the authorities. The order was to dispose the test subject, Beta."

"D-dispose..?" Bam asked.

"This is the workshop's job. Tournament participants should stay out of this."

The gun clicked.

"No..!" Bam interfered.

Before they could shoot Beta, the guards started burning and the guard who was about to shoot Beta got shot. You looked at where it came from and saw Quaetro and Akraptor.

"I don't know what's going on.. But, can I shoot them?"

Rak started attacking some of the guards, Hatz and Shibisu soon joined in. And before the guard could shoot the researcher, another guard shot him.

"I was going to avoid fighting if possible. I might get fired for something like this." Someone spoke. "Well, I was going to leave anyway."

He took off his helmet. "Haven't seen you in a while, regulars." Mr. Ro spoke.

"Mr. Ro!" They called in unison.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I came here to help my students, of course." He said with a smile.

---
"Bam!" You ran towards him and hugged him together with Rak.

Why is this hug so painful?

You let go to see the wound on your stomach bleeding. Your mouth formed an 'O' realizing it was the reason why hugging Bam was so painful.

Suddenly, blood came out from your mouth as you suddenly felt weak. But you knew you couldn't sleep yet because you still felt uneasy knowing it was just a short fight. Your legs gave up on you and Khun catched you just in time.

"(y/n)! Are you alright?" Khun asked worriedly.

"Yes. I'm fine. It's not like I'm dying because of loosing so much blood from my wound on my stomach.." You managed to reply sarcastically. "Of course I'm not!"

You coughed blood. You could feel everything again, it was painful. Despite the pain, you managed to put your hand on Khun's cheek.

"Khun.. Take care of Bam for me.." You said dramatically as everyone watched, teary eyed. "I will always love all of you."

"Don't say that.." Khun said almost crying.

"I guess, I can meet my sister now.." You mumbled before you slowly closed your eyes and your body fell limped.

"(y-(y/n).. I love you.." Khun whispered while his tears landed on your body.

Love me..? As a friend.. Right?

"(Y/n), you can stop your acting now." Mr. Ro said.

You slowly opened your eyes and pouted.

"I was having fun.." I whined at Mr. Ro.

Everyone's sad expression turned into an angry one. Khun dropped you on the ground with a 'really?' look. You grimaced when your body collided with the ground.

"I'm not dead, but I'm close to dying! I mean look at me! I can't feel my hands.." You replied staying on the ground because you couldn't move or else your body will feel extreme pain.

They ignored you and Bam suddenly asked Akraptor how was Wangnan. You gasped when you heard he was taken to the medical facility.

"You took him there and left me here?!" You asked, annoyed by the fact that Wangnan was getting treated while you were on the floor coughing blood.

Arms suddenly wrapped your body and carried it. You looked at the owner of those strong manly arms to see Khun. He was carrying you towards the medical facility.

He placed you on one of the beds beside Wangnan and bandaged your arms and your stomach. While he was doing this, the silence between the both of you were deafening. You suddenly remembered what he told you when you 'died' for a moment.

"Khun--" You called as you tried to break the silence.

"(Y/n).. I meant what I said earlier.. It's ok if you don't answer me now. Just rest first and we'll talk about it later." He said before kissing you on the forehead.

He left the area as you were blushing madly. Your heart was beating so fast. You sighed and relaxed on your bed.
You tried your best to stay awake because you knew something was off but, slowly yet quickly, you drifted off into your sleep despite the efforts you did trying to stay awake.

---
While you were fast asleep, an emergency came. Hwaryun and the others were held hostage by Reflejo. He threatened to kill the three if he doesn't fight. You felt the urge to wake up but couldn't because of exhaustion causing you to miss that battle that is going to happen.

Bam, Khun and Rak had went to where they found the thorn. They were going to save Hwaryun. They found her inside... But she was on the floor, bloody and unconscious. But Hwaryun wasn't the only one there. Reflejo was there too ready to fight them.

Endorsi used bong bong to reach the other enemies. She brought Hatz with him. She started chatting with them, telling them that she has a boyfriend. (which wasn't true) The two decided to piss Endorsi off and it worked. Endorsi lunched herself towards the 'fighting dog'. She was slashed on her leg, causing her dress to rip and a wound on her ankle.

(I'm sorry but from this point on, the story will be very summarized. You could just read from S2 EP100 to EP107 for reference. There isn't really any difference because you aren't there.. .)

The others looked for Horyang and Novick. They found the hostages with the help of bunny ears.

Endorsi brought the 'fighting dog' in the sky using her bong bong and dropped him. Hatz threatened the blonde girl using his pole.

Bam, Rak and Khun started fighting Reflejo. Khun and Rak got Hwaryun. Bam revealed the thorn. They fought. They escaped with the help of Endorsi's Bong bong.

They had escaped succesfully with the help of Mr. Ro and Mr. Quant. The sweet and sour won the battle.

You and Wangnan slept the whole day.
***************
Quick chat because I don't know what else to write here. We now own a husky and I am scared of it because he's very... Hyper and he bites everyone. I wanted a husky since I was a kid but now I can't even get near it.. I don't know if I'm slowly regretting my decision..

Sorry if it was a little short, I already told you that I'm lazy when it's about the workshop battle but for the next chapter, I'll make sure you.. Get surprised.. ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Anyways, hoped you like that little moment with Khun! Lots of love ♥

-Akumu~chan <3