» (Y/N), The Babysitter «

A Short Side Story
——————————

"Please please please! Take care of baby Kira for a day. I just really need to go somewhere!" Akumu pleaded to you.

"Hm.. Am I going to take care of her alone?" She asked.

"You want help? I can get you a Roach--"

"No. I want my boyfriend." You said while crossing your arms.

"Alright." Akumu snapped her fingers and a wild Khun appeared.

Khun used confused look to the baby. The baby recieves no damage. The baby used cry on Khun. Khun recieved glares from the ladies. Critical hit!

"Shh.." Akumu said while rocking the baby back and forth.

"Why am I here?" Khun asked.

"Take care of the baby for me. Here." Akumu yeeted the baby to Khun's arms.

He caught it.

"Are you crazy?! Why would you throw a baby like that?!" You asked.

"She isn't real anyways so.. Yeah. Peace out!" She said before disappearing.

It was just you and Khun now. Khun was staring at the little human, cradled in his arms and Kira was staring back at him.

The baby had black hair just like Akumu's and brown eyes. Her skin was fair and she had a petite face.

"So.. What are we gonna do?" You asked while looking at the baby then at Khun.

"Take care of her, I guess." Khun spoke.

Suddenly, the baby began crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" You asked while taking the baby from khun's arms.

You cradled the baby but she was still crying.

"Do you want milk?" You asked while handing a bottle of milk that magically appeared on your hand.

Kira drank the milk and she wasn't crying anymore. After she finished drinking, you handed the baby to Khun.

He took the baby, his face still confused. Why is there a baby? Whose child is this? How did I get here?!

He suddenly felt someone pulling his hair. He looked down to see Kira was pulling his hair while laughing. A smile suddenly appeared on his face without him knowing.

*click*

He looked at you to see you holding a camera that you got from nowhere. He glared at you and you smiled at him.

"Khun. You really are a daddy." You said. "It makes me want a baby."

"W-What?" He asked.

"I want a baby!" You said to Khun happily.

"(n-(n/n).. I-I mean sure b-but when?" Khun stuttered. His face was all red.

"Today!" You answered happily.

"A-are you sure?" Khun asked.

"Yep! Let's ask Akumu~Chan to go and give us a baby!" You said with a wide smile.

"O-oh.. You mean a-adoption.." He covered his mouth with his hand and the baby was on his other arm.

"Where do you think do babies come from?" You asked.

Suddenly, smoke appeared and there revealed Akumu. Her face was bloody and she had a smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you for taking care of baby Kira!" She said while wiping blood off of her face.

"Is that blood?" You asked while hesitating to hand the baby.

"What? No.." She said before taking the baby. "Uh.. Bye!"

She disappeared with the baby.

"Well.. Um.." You turned towards the camera. "Bye?"

**********
Drafts~ For you and for me~

Oh and if you haven't realize, I changed the cover. I hope you like the new one!

Lots of Love ♥

-Akumu~Chan <3