Chapter Fourty-Five

^^^ Khun is never gonna give you up. He's never gonna let you down and he's never gonna run around and desert you.

2nd Person View

"KHUN!!!" You yelled as you ran towards their room.

"Blue turtle!! Put those bananas in there too!" Rak said.

"Forget it, just finish it today before you go to sleep." Khun replied. "I don't have room to take anything perishable to the next station."

"Can I have a banana, Rak?" You asked.

"Fine. Just stop begging, (h/c) turtle." Rak said as he handed you a banana.

"No." Khun took the banana from you. "You can only eat one banana-"

"But that is one.." You said as you pouted.

"-And that's mine." He continued.

"I thought you said no perishable food, blue turtle?!" Rak asked. "These are a great kind of food!"

"When will Bam get back?" You asked.
"I don't know.." Khun replied worriedly.

Someone suddenly opened the door. It was Bam.

"Bam! You're back!!" Khun said happily.

You felt a pang of jealousy because Khun set you aside for bam.

"Stupid cinnamon roll.. I love you but you keep taking Khun away from me.. Hmph!" You mumbled.

"Huh? Bam, what's with that face?" Khun asked. "Did something happen?"

"Oh, it's nothing.." Bam replied. "I'm just a bit tired, that's all.."

"Did you learn anything new aside from finding your true self?" You asked.

"(n/n)... I didn't realize you were here..He asked me where you were." Bam replied.

I guess everyone use (n/n) now... It's a bit weird for me..

"Ah.. Haha.. I was..." You tried to think of an excuse. "I was um.."

"It's fine, (n/n). He said I should bring you with me next time." Bam said.

"Oh, no need--" You were cut off by Bam.

"Even if I have to use force." He continued.

"Oh.. Ha.. I'll come with you next time." You said nervously.

He smiled at you before turning away.

"Let's get some sleep." Bam said. "Tomorrow, we have to steal that Kaiser guy's name at this station."

"I'm gonna sleep with Khun!" You yelled happily.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?" You heard Ehwa's voice echo through the hallway.

"Khun! Hide me!" You laid on Khun's bed and covered yourself with his blanket.

"(n/n).. As much as I want to sleep with you.." He pulled away the covers. "It's just that.. I'm a guy.. And sometimes, we have a hard time controlling ourselves.."

"What?" You asked.

"Fire lady, she's over here." Khun said.

"There you are!" Ehwa said.

"Nooooo.." You whined as Ehwa dragged you to the girl's room.

You looked to see Hwaryun was laying on her bed on her side as if she was expecting you to sleep beside her. You ran towards Hwaryun and laid down on her bed.